• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Dorayaki said:
I'm opposed to Wario and DK since they have onw major games / platformers so they don't need this "chance". It could be right that they have distinctive natural abilities (well, actually we can come up with a different one for every character).

When Nintendo is called lazy, it's not for few playable characters but should be that they reuse the same ability/model but can't find better character choices, especially that we got so many distinctive toad characters so far in Mario series but now have generic toads as result.

Honestly I disagree. Think about what you are saying from a gameplay and fan recognition perspective. I see your signature featuring characters like Pauline and Daisy... but I really don't know what kind of distinct gameplay style they could offer. Another problem is characters like Wario and DK are much higher on the latter of popularity and recognition. Think about Mario Kart series.

Gamegavel_MK64_04.jpg

These are arguably the most important and iconic of all Mario characters. They sort of deserve to be playable before the likes of Daisy and Pauline.

The thing is you can't just slap DK and Wario in there and have it just be a Mario game. They have their own series that differentiates them from the Mario series. If they put them in, it would have to be a crossover for it to work for me.

YMMV about Wario (he was in SM64DS, and I kinda liked that game), but Mario and DK teaming up just to fight Bowser? No thanks, José. That would be like putting Link, Kirby, or Samus in the game just because people like them.

You kidding me? DK and Wario are a part of the Marioverse unlike Link, Kirby, and Samus. Not to mention they DID team up as babies in Yoshi's Island DS to fight Bowser... so it's not too much of a stretch.

Oh wow, another overseeing of the link because the color is nearly identical to the black font

I don't think Rosalina is going to be playable but that silhouette does look like her

I know she won't be playable, but I think it's obvious that sticker number 3 is Rosalina, surrounded by two Lumas. Sticker 1 is Peach, and sticker 2 is a Sprixie Princess. I don't know about sticker 4, though.

Less than a month to know!

Anser said:
I know she won't be playable, but I think it's obvious that sticker number 3 is Rosalina, surrounded by two Lumas. Sticker 1 is Peach, and sticker 2 is a Sprixie Princess. I don't know about sticker 4, though.

The first sticker seems to be her, i mean, peach already has a icon of herself why she get another one?, and compare the first sticker with rosalina icon in your firm...and...fit really good, try yourself.

now...IF she is playable...maybe she will be a broken character, with luigi´s high jump reach, peach floatiness, toad´s fast feet and mario´s balance

KingMario128 said:
Anser said:

The first sticker seems to be her, i mean, peach already has a icon of herself why she get another one?, and compare the first sticker with rosalina icon in your firm...and...fit really good, try yourself.

now...IF she is playable...maybe she will be a broken character, with luigi´s high jump reach, peach floatiness, toad´s fast feet and mario´s balance

Nintendo really doesn't make broken things the final unlockable

Baby Luigi said:
KingMario128 said:
Anser said:

Nintendo really doesn't make broken things the final unlockable

true...maybe she isnt a final unlockable, maybe she is like luigi in 3d land, and she dont necesary needs to be broken maybe she is a peach clone that can flight....maybe

KingMario128 said:

Look at this. The playable characters have several different stickers.

Now, if she is playable, I hope she's not a Peach clone. I hope she stands on her own and has her own abilities. If they want to add a clone, add freaking Daisy. Rosalina being playable is highly unlikely, though. I'll be happy with a small cameo (and even happier with a bigger role if she does get one).

Anser said:
KingMario128 said:

Look at this. The playable characters have several different stickers.

Now, if she is playable, I hope she's not a Peach clone. I hope she stands on her own and has her own abilities. If they want to add a clone, add freaking Daisy. Rosalina being playable is highly unlikely, though. I'll be happy with a small cameo (and even happier with a bigger role if she does get one).

for some reason i can´t see it but i think is the one with many stickers (this one i think) http://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/06/Stamp_Background_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png, yes the main characters had alot of stickers but i was talking about the life-icons show the hud appears as stickers too, the first mysterious stickers looks like a icon form a character (the last one too but its our old silly friend toad) and thats my point, why peach should have 2 icons like that?, well only the time will tell us the truth

Anser said:
Frankly, I don't want to see Rosalina even though I like her, for the reason that she had enough spotlight in previous SMB titles. And we never see Daisy playable so we can't say she can't get new abilities.
"Clones" are not bad if the staff save their time to enhance playability, but the "clones" doesn't mean something like generic toads.

Dorayaki said:
Anser said:
Frankly, I don't want to see Rosalina even though I like her, for the reason that she had enough spotlight in previous SMB titles.

yeah i agree
waluigi should be playable instead :waluigi: ;D ;)

Pearl said:
Dorayaki said:
Anser said:
Frankly, I don't want to see Rosalina even though I like her, for the reason that she had enough spotlight in previous SMB titles.

yeah i agree
waluigi should be playable instead :waluigi: ;D ;)

His special ability is cooking Tacos.

Lakitulerapide said:
I just noticed that Rosalina isn't mentioned on the Wiki page yet.

Because isnt 100% confirmed...yet

And other thing, the bully boss may be a blockade level, but instead an enemy, its a mini-boss, look that the blockade level in world 1

the place looks similar, so the bully its a blockade.

Back