• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
man you guys must suck really hard to think any of this is hard

that 3D World boss looks easy as hell, too (hopefully it's first castle)

I just thought Bouldergeist was a patience boss. Just wait for some Bomb Boo's, swing, repeat. Sometimes he'll make pointy rocks, so you just go somewhere else on the arena and continue the pattern.

I think it is the first castle boss. I might be wrong though.

Bouldergeist is easy to speedrun once you figure him out, his attack patterns are very predictable

and according the comments, that's what it said

cool Luigi cameo in the background

I'm really liking how this game is looking- graphics are gorgeous and it looks like its getting more imaginative

I didn't even see the Luigi head before. It was cool but looked ridiculous. I really love the background for that level though, the water effects and the silhouettes of structures further in the back.

Personally, the Melty Molten Daredevil Comet was the mission I had the most trouble with in Galaxy 1. Most of my trouble was from impatience of course.

The only trouble I had with Bouldergeist was the rocky hands taking the hit from the Bomb Boos. Other than that, it was mostly an easy boss for me, even in Daredevil Run.

Fiery Dino Piranha, on the other hand... man, that boss sure gave me trouble.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
The only trouble I had with Bouldergeist was the rocky hands taking the hit from the Bomb Boos. Other than that, it was mostly an easy boss for me, even in Daredevil Run.

Fiery Dino Piranha, on the other hand... man, that boss sure gave me trouble.
glad im not alone

Someone adds Pom Pom in Mario 3D World´s "Bosses" section, i check pom pom article and i found this

Pom Pom is set to appear in Super Mario 3D World for the Nintendo Wii U. She appears to be wielding some type of shuriken, rather than a boomerang.

...What? Where is that video/image/info ?

Mr. Grumpy said:

Thanks...so...bowser invade Sprixie Kingdom to build Bowser Land? that feels a little to Eggman in my opinion...(still SLW has koopalings like bosses & Bowser is drving a car/mech in his boss battle, so...role reverse?)...and....

OMG COMET OBSERVATORY?, BOWSER WANT TO INVADE THE UNIVERSE AGAIN AND ITS MAKING HIS OWN VERSION OF THE OBSERVATORY?, WANT A REVENGE ON ROSALINA?, ROSALINA IS A SECRET CHARACTER?, OMG TOO MANY QUESTIONS

Just watched the new trailer today. Gotta say, I'm extremely impressed. I'm super glad they're finally having a different plot that isn't the classic "Bowser kidnaps Peach" routine, and this gameplay definitely looks like an advancement. Hopefully it won't be another New Super Mario Bros. 2 in terms of not innovating from Super Mario 3D Land. Also, for some reason, I really think it's cool how you can now free-roam the level map instead of having an automatic path you travel on to get to the next level.

also dat HD, dawg

The detail in some of the levels is just incredible. Also I find it a bit weird how you can "wear" a block but yeah, I'm definitely getting this if I can afford it.

I think that Bullet Blaster block powerup is really neat, that would definitely come in handy.

Also, what's up with that pixie that Bowser encases in a jar? What's the whole story of this game, anyways?

MCS said:
Also, what's up with that pixie that Bowser encases in a jar? What's the whole story of this game, anyways?
I think they added that because Peach already has a role in the game and pretty much every Mario platformer has to have a character get kidnapped.

The pixie(s) get kidnapped and Mario and friends need to save them?
Based on the trailer.

Drift said:
Based on the trailer.

I think he wants to know why they're kidnapped in the first place.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Drift said:
Based on the trailer.

I think he wants to know why they're kidnapped in the first place.

Well...here GoNintendo´s quote

- Bowser invades a neighboring kingdom and imprisons some of its citizens
- the citizens look like princesses
- Bowser is out to steal their treasure
- some stages let you move the camera while others don't
- Piranha plants can also bite other real-life players
- this bite will stun them for a second

Bowser isnt the "treasure hunter" type...but maybe its a diferent kind of treasure...with
the implication that Rosalina is involved in some way see here http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a1/Grand_Group_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.jpg
that treasure can be anything.

Huh? Where is the Comet Observatory? I can't see it D:

If Rosalina appears in this game I'll be extremely happy, as it would be her third appearance in a main game. I hope she appears.

EDIT: Nevermind, I already saw it. I think that pretty much confirms Rosalina is going to have a cameo, at least.

Anser said:
Huh? Where is the Comet Observatory? I can't see it D:

If Rosalina appears in this game I'll be extremely happy, as it would be her third appearance in a main game. I hope she appears.

EDIT: Nevermind, I already saw it. I think that pretty much confirms Rosalina is going to have a cameo, at least.

Well it confirms that the Observatory is going to appear in some way. For all we know Rosalina won't appear and the Observatory will just be a background element somewhere.

Back