Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Baby Luigi said:
Dry Troopa said:
YoshiGo99 said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Inside Drifting:

I was never a fan of it, I was terrible at using inside drifting bikes and I felt they were used too much.
Most MKW experts use inside drifting bikes.

Because most of them abuse Funky + Flame Runner anyway
I wonder why Funky didn't return.

Beats me. It's probably the same reason Diddy didn't return. :P

Good News!

The limited edition bundle is now available in North America.
BnII_a9CUAAaQ-h.jpg:large

Now everyone can throw blue shells at cars and the neighbourhood

Are you sure? I'm sure I read that it's exclusive only to the Nintendo World Store in New York

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
What can I say? I was more ahead of people in every subject. Once I spent the day in Year 6 when my true year was Early Years!!
>More ahead
>Says "me and ____" instead of "____ and I"
Plus, I could easily read that when I was six. I was starting on "chapter books" in first grade.

Baby Luigi said:
Are you sure? I'm sure I read that it's exclusive only to the Nintendo World Store in New York
Oh, right. I didn't read that.
Maybe they will announce the limited bundle at GameStop after release.

About inside drifting:

I'm kinda glad they did what they did, I wanted it back but less OP.

BTW I used Luigi + Mach Bike in MKWii.

You could also do that on Mario Kart DS, but only if you had the Cucumber car, and were playing Airship Fortress.

I think it's possible to dodge a blue shell with a mushroom in every Mario Kart since Double Dash.

inside drifting is kind of back.
here is a video from gamexplane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3v8amOGKBs

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
You could also do that on Mario Kart DS, but only if you had the Cucumber car, and were playing Airship Fortress.

What?
If you use the Shooting Star with ROB on Mario Circuit then hit a goomba with a green shell, red shell, red shell, green shell (that order) you unlock Sonic and Tails (includes 16 new tracks based on sonic areas).

Crackin355 said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:

What?
If you use the Shooting Star with ROB on Mario Circuit then hit a goomba with a green shell, red shell, red shell, green shell (that order) you unlock Sonic and Tails (includes 16 new tracks based on sonic areas).
Can confirm, Nintendo is my uncle.

Godzilla said:
Crackin355 said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:

What?
Can confirm, Nintendo is my uncle.
Dude, tell her to put macho man riding the sun with a fishing pole and the sun says 'I'm fishing for a fight!' in the new smash bros.

http://www.amazon.de/Mario-Kart-Steelbook-exklusiv-Amazon/dp/B00JWM4E7W

This is the Steelbook edition of mario kart 8 and so far I haven't found it outside of amazon.de (they claim it's exclusive to amazon)

51WIvqBk14L.jpg

Shy Guy Forever said:
I still can't believe they made Pink Gold Peach playable. That character doesn't even EXIST!

With them making Toadette, Baby Daisy, and Baby Rosalina, don't be surprised at this point

Shy Guy Forever said:
I know, but it's a stupid idea.
It can't be stupider than Baby Daisy.

Or Invisible Luigi.

Once your avatar changes, your post is going to look silly.

Back