Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Mario4Ever said:
I wish more of Miiverse was like that community.

I guess that that's kind of the point on why only the users who are authorized by Nintendo get to try the games first; they're typically much more disciplined with their Miiverse posts.

What in the heck... and that's ALL coming from the press getting THEIR copies early? I am so super jealous because I've got my own questions to answer (mostly music wise because the score for this game is so QUADRUPLE EPIC!!!).

They get copies early so they can get out reviews and other stuff before the game comes out to get people excited.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
They get copies early so they can get out reviews and other stuff before the game comes out to get people excited.
Also previews.

3.5 weeks to go! I hope there's going to be an eShop demo two weeks before its release.

MeritC said:
What in the heck... and that's ALL coming from the press getting THEIR copies early? I am so super jealous because I've got my own questions to answer (mostly music wise because the score for this game is so QUADRUPLE EPIC!!!).
Don't think the reviewers and press are extremely lucky because they have to have played Ride to Hell Retribution, Aquaman, and Big Rigs Over the Road Racing at one point for the review.

Well that sucks. What sucks even more is that they wasted so many spots on unneeded characters like all the freaking Koopalings and Pink Gold Peach.

And I want my King Boo back >: (

Anser said:
Well that sucks. What sucks even more is that they wasted so many spots on unneeded characters like all the freaking Koopalings and Pink Gold Peach.

And I want my King Boo back >: (
I'm a fan of the koopalings. :-X

Potted Piranha Plant said:
Dry Troopa said:
There's something on the way:
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-kart-8-web-app-on-the-way/
Wow, Nintendo are really trying harder.
Remember that Nintendo planned to release a Miiverse app for iOS and Android and Windows Phone.

Dry Troopa said:
At first I thought it was to play a limited Mario Kart 8 demo online, until I read it.
The Koopalings wasted seven spots.
I still don't get why the direct called them members of "Bowser's army". I wouldn't call my children who worked for me my employees

Super Smash Misty said:
I still don't get why the direct called them members of "Bowser's army". I wouldn't call my children who worked for me my employees

Miyamoto said that the Koopalings are not his children

Super Smash Misty said:
Baby Luigi said:
Miyamoto said that the Koopalings are not his children
Koopalings7.jpg

They're Bowser's young goats

No-koopa.jpg

Dry Troopa said:
About that, here are some screenshots.
original.jpg

Nintendo teamed up with Apple, Google and Windows!

Back