Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Lakitu, it's indeed different on a Console, as every European game ran 1,2024 seconds slower than American and Japanese game.
You can notice this with Super Mario 64 the best:
The American Version was made on my Wii, the European Version was made on my N64.

New Super Mario said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Wallops should be as a playable character! Their so cute!
Maybe as a stage hazard, but no way for a playable character.
actually they should be playable

And for Random Bob-omb 4761?

Toad Eightyfive said:
well the top speed of a 150cc go-kart is only about 40mph, so of course it's going to feel slow.

doesnt mean it has to stay that way.

Lakituthequick said:
I don't think 40mph is that slow.

In the local streets that would be twice as fast as allowed.

well its slow compared to faster racing games, the ones which i play go way over that.

Lakituthequick said:
Well, not every racing game involves karts.

yeah but this is MARIO the universe of nothing being realistic, so yeah. It doesn't have to stay that speed lol.

Bowser45 said:
it doesn't have to change either

oh yes it does.

MORE SPEEEEEED

although i think quite a few people would like it faster, mario kart does seem pretty slow. But eh, that's just what i think.

aka im picky as hell and need to shut up

Speed for most of the MK games were fine, it mostly depended on what type if kart you choose.

Well umm... Items? I really don't want to look through all these pages to see if we talked about items... But anyways, so what items might we see that are completely new in this game. I really wish they brought the chain chomp back, it was better than turning into a giant bullet bill. Maybe add in ice shells, they act like green shells and if you get hit you freeze for a bit. Any ideas for some new items?

I want the Boo and the Mega Mushroom back

Yeah, Boo needs to come back. The Mega Mushroom was a cool item, but I think it should last longer. Blooper and the POW Block are ok I guess, and I'd like the Thunder Cloud to return ONLY if there's a way to get rid of it aside from passing it to another racer. The madness that item creates is very fun, but it's frustrating when you get it and there's no one around you.

And what the eff happened to the Fake Item Box? That item is classic, it MUST return!

No I prefer King Boo over a generic enemy. I like Boo....but I prefer King Boo.

Oh yes they better return the Fake Item Box

Baby Luigi said:

I prefere Boo over King Boo, Boo never was playable in a Mario Kart Game, King Boo was.

I'm so excited!
I want Dixie in it...

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Baby Luigi said:

I prefere Boo over King Boo, Boo never was playable in a Mario Kart Game, King Boo was.
Yeah, but King Boo is more distinguishable as a character, especially if they give him his Luigi's Mansion look this time. There is already a course confirmed for MK8 that has Boos as obstacles, so having one playable would be like having a Goomba playable, since they are also obstacles.

Back