Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

But by not giving out trailers, people start to speculate wildly on what it is going to contain, creating hype that way.

Yeah but ideas eventually run dry

That's why there's a term called "info drought".

Why does everyone call the motorcycles in the Mario Karts "bikes"? Yeah I know motorcycles can be referred to as 'bikes' but no one ever calle them motorcycles!

bikes is quicker to type and less awkward to say in conversation because it rolls off the tongue easier.

How about motorbikes?

But people know what we're talking about if we say "bikes". Just like these morons people who call the Spiny Shell a Blue Shell

I call it a "Spiny Hell" at points

Baby Luigi said:
I call it a "Spiny Hell" at points
Makes sense since you're usually in 1st.

Not only that but even if I slow it down, the ALARM. THE FREAKING ALARM. MAKE IT STOP!

You mean the DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH noise?

Mr. L rocks! said:
You mean the DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH noise?

Yeah if you slow it down to a crawl like what I do, you'll hear it nonstop.

This is why I don't like it. OH YAY I'M IN FIRST PLACE! Wait, what's that blue thing?
POW!
Oh *bleep*

Some guy at a GameStop once argued the game sets a bad example because they ride motorcycles without helmets. It is true that you are toast if you get into a motorcycle accident without a helmet, but please... It's a cartoon.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
Some guy at a GameStop once argued the game sets a bad example because they ride motorcycles without helmets. It is true that you are toast if you get into a motorcycle accident without a helmet, but please... It's a cartoon.

These idiots haven't played Mario Party

Today I was playing against my friend, he got hit by a spiny shell right before the finish line on lap 3, so i passed him and won. It really is quite funny when it happens to someone else.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
I was thinking how the babies in MKW ride their motorbikes without helmets.

infinite8 said:
I was thinking how the babies in MKW ride their motorbikes without helmets.

Their ridiculously huge hats/crowns ARE their helmets

Meta Knight said:
Today I was playing against my friend, he got hit by a spiny shell right before the finish line on lap 3, so i passed him and won. It really is quite funny when it happens to someone else.

Item abuse is always funny when you see someone else (aka Wario) receiving it

Baby Luigi said:
Chuck Ballymoo said:

They are also the ones that usually disrespect Nintendo and usually make Nintendo products somewhat hidden while they advertise the hell out of the other consoles.

"Oh, you're buying Zelda? That's cool."

"Wow, I totally love Call of Duty: Ghosts! Really thought that this game...blah blah blah blah..."

Deku Link said:
Baby Luigi said:
Chuck Ballymoo said:

They are also the ones that usually disrespect Nintendo and usually make Nintendo products somewhat hidden while they advertise the hell out of the other consoles.

"Wow, I totally love Call of Duty: Ghosts! Really thought that this game...blah blah blah blah..."

GameStop in other countries seems to be stupid lol.

The Grinch said:
Deku Link said:
Baby Luigi said:
Chuck Ballymoo said:

GameStop in other countries seems to be stupid lol.
lol, my Gamestop people don't really say anything about their opinions.

But one girl did ask if I had my 3DS to streetpass with her <3

I'd never had problems with GameStop staff.

Chuck Ballymoo said:

I'm going to argue that the game teaches false science by asserting that clouds are solid and that lava burns you only if you touch it. Therefore, the game sets a bad example. Oh, and you don't have to worry about driving in the Yungas Road in Bolivia because if you fall off, some guy in a cloud will fish and save you.

Back