Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Luigi 64DD said:
Roserade said:
Roserade said:
An interesting note about the tweet that doesn't mean anything: eight times eight is sixty four.
And what proof do you have of that? You can't just say it doesn't mean anything and give no reason for why it's meaningless.
D'OH I MISSED! I COMPLETELY misunderstood what you meant! I thought you meant the tweet didn't mean anything! Sorry about that.

Correct me if im wrong but there was barely a difference in content between Wii U Hyrule Warriors and the 3DS port

Besides all the characters in both versions are the same , not exclusives.

MK8 and Deluxe not only will play significantly different because the items , they are also making stuff exclusive to Switch owners.

I think with such an existing difference , DLC is most likely ruled out as i dont think they will milk MK8 to death with even more updates now exclusive to a port.

They have also refered to Deluxe as the definitive version of the game... so the definitive version but HOLD IT , theres even more updates to it? i dont think so.

I saw that more as people being delusional as usual.

Grasping at straws needs to stop being a thing.

That tweet was Nintendo trying to be funny. That's it.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Correct me if im wrong but there was barely a difference in content between Wii U Hyrule Warriors and the 3DS port

Besides all the characters in both versions are the same , not exclusives.

MK8 and Deluxe not only will play significantly different because the items , they are also making stuff exclusive to Switch owners.

I think with such an existing difference , DLC is most likely ruled out as i dont think they will milk MK8 to death with even more updates now exclusive to a port.

They have also refered to Deluxe as the definitive version of the game... so the definitive version but HOLD IT , theres even more updates to it? i dont think so.
The characters and weapons got added to the Wii U version but all the new adventure mode and story content did not.

Was the adventure mode and story things DLC tho?

Otherwise , my point still stands as that way no DLC was different between versions.

i stand corrected on the comparison then.

However , i still feel that releasing even more content for the suppoused definitive version of the game is far fetched.

I mean , they are literaly releasing it again with changes and then they tell me that even more things would be added that require even more money?

Highly unlikely , unless Nintendo really wants the money , which doesnt sound far fetched by comparison.

Baby Luigi said:
That tweet was Nintendo trying to be funny. That's it.
I guess Nintendo is pretty sadistic then. I mean, they could have put #MK64 instead of #MK8.

Stop randomly throwing words such as ''sadistic'' around in the wrong context.

That's like pretending hurting your feelings is an act of violence.

They simply made an statement that thristy fanboys blew out of proportion , as usual.

So I'm not allowed to exaggerate when other users call Nintendo all sorts of exaggerated things? I'm just saying that they crafted it in a way that implied DLC. And if you think I'm one of those fanboys who throws a fit when they don't get what they want, then you're quite wrong. I'm disappointed, but it doesn't "hurt my feelings".

You missed the whole point.

But just so you know , just because ''others'' call Nintendo or anything for the matter some buzzword or insult does not mean its accurate or ok.

Wanna read that again , because i was not really adressing your feelings on this matter , i was just putting an example and ''your'' feelings is speaking in general , not you specifically.

It feels strange to have King Boo being playable in a game, but not alongside Petey Piranha. I think they should always be playable alongside each other.

He was kinda small in Mario Strikers Charged, around the same size as DK

Too bad Nintendo accepts no Ridley over slightly-smaller Ridley.

Maybe they should be the Double Dash partners.

Petey's, like, maybe 20% taller than Bowser? I think that's pretty significant for two characters that are large.

Eh, their sizes change all the time.

Heck in Petey's debut game Bowser was bigger than him.

Swiftie_Luma said:
You missed the whole point.

But just so you know , just because ''others'' call Nintendo or anything for the matter some buzzword or insult does not mean its accurate or ok.

Wanna read that again , because i was not really adressing your feelings on this matter , i was just putting an example and ''your'' feelings is speaking in general , not you specifically.
Okay, I understand. Sorry if I was too harsh on them. However, I would advise correcting people in less of an authoritative manner. It kind of makes people automatically more likely to object. If you say it less authoritatively, it's less likely to start an argument. For example, I could say to stop being bossy, but that would that would just make you mad. See what I mean? :)

Back