Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Although many people dislike him, I actually like Lubba. I've been waiting for his playable debut for 3 years now (not only that, but he also hasn't made any cameos after his only appearance so far in Super Mario Galaxy 2). I hope they add him.

I actually think it's better if they keep it down to Baby Mario and Baby Peach in most games, because they're much more different than the Baby Mario-Baby Luigi couple. I was glad Baby Peach was added instead of Baby Luigi in Mario Tennis Open; I think it was a good decision.

Now, for Mario Kart, I do want Baby Luigi back, along with Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (and Baby Mario, of course). Baby Wario already exists, but he could finally make his playable debut in this game.

Also, I think it's safe to say that a new character may debut in this game, pretty much like Toadette and Baby Daisy did.

Anser said:
I actually think it's better if they keep it down to Baby Mario and Baby Peach in most games, because they're much more different than the Baby Mario-Baby Luigi couple. I was glad Baby Peach was added instead of Baby Luigi in Mario Tennis Open; I think it was a good decision.

I hate you

And you just noticed that I usually say that when I disagree with opinions?

Baby Luigi said:
And you just noticed that I usually say that when I disagree with opinions?

Doesn't mean it isn't uncalled for, even if it is your usual reaction.

I didn't say he was stupid or anything. Maybe he could be right that it's a smart decision. I just said I hate him...

Look, does anyone thought I was serious when I made that comment?

Nope, but I imagine that some people could take it the wrong way.

I agree with him that Baby Mario/Baby Peach combination is good because it gives us one of each gender without clogging up too much space.

Crackin355 said:
Nope, but I imagine that some people could take it the wrong way.

then that's their problem

If it really does offend anyone, I apologize. I really don't hate anyone here. Honest.

Crackin355 said:
I agree with him that Baby Mario/Baby Peach combination is good because it gives us one of each gender without clogging up too much space.

It's excruciating agony for me, a Baby Luigi fanatic.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

It's excruciating agony for me, a Baby Luigi fanatic.
Well if they have extra space in the roster (which they probably will) I assume Baby Luigi would be next in line.

Anser said:

Now, for Mario Kart, I do want Baby Luigi back, along with Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (and Baby Mario, of course). Baby Wario already exists, but he could finally make his playable debut in this game.
Well, I like Baby Luigi more but it's true that a baby princess makes more good to diversity than a pair of baby bros. However, it would conflict with the decision that Nnintendo already made Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy regular players, unless Baby Mario can be absent in several games.

For other babies, not all of them are determined to be playable because they are only regarded as Yoshi series characters. Chances should be given to other DK/Wario series characters, and before that, Baby DK/Wario can stay in Yoshi games or directly appear in DK/Wario games.

Oh, I totally understood the true meaning of Baby Luigi's post. I didn't get offended or anything; I also say things like that without meaning them. I like Baby Luigi as a character, it's just that I prefer to have diversity, and the Baby Mario-Baby Peach couple offers more of that than the Baby Mario-Baby Luigi one. Of course, if we can have them all, even better.

King Antasma said:
Anser said:
diversity
something I have not seen yet

I have.

Am I the only one who thinks some bosses from the Galaxy games should have become playable in the last Mario games? Come on, Kamella and Major Burrows could have had perfectly become the new Petey Piranha and King Boo! They could have appeared in Mario Super Sluggers at least!

Anser said:
Oh, I totally understood the true meaning of Baby Luigi's post. I didn't get offended or anything; I also say things like that without meaning them. I like Baby Luigi as a character, it's just that I prefer to have diversity, and the Baby Mario-Baby Peach couple offers more of that than the Baby Mario-Baby Luigi one. Of course, if we can have them all, even better.

Well Baby Luigi was playable first so I don't see the need why to scrap him

I don't see the reason why they found the need scrap Toadette after Baseball, but these kinda things just happen sometimes and we will never get an explanation why. :I

Anser said:
Am I the only one who thinks some bosses from the Galaxy games should have become playable in the last Mario games? Come on, Kamella and Major Burrows could have had perfectly become the new Petey Piranha and King Boo! They could have appeared in Mario Super Sluggers at least!
To a degree. If those bosses only had one appearance in Galaxy (maybe more in Galaxy 3, though it's not what we want), they could be too random. I can come up with some other major bosses like KingK. Rool, Fawful or Syrup.

Super Whittle said:
I don't see the reason why they found the need scrap Toadette after Baseball, but these kinda things just happen sometimes and we will never get an explanation why. :I
Her problem is more serious since it's just not about spinoffs.

Dorayaki said:
Super Whittle said:
She was a major-ish player in Paper Mario TTYD and was a popular part of the main spin-off crew. Toadette had a bright future in the Mario series, then she vanished with no explanation. I would like to know what's up with that.

I also haven't seen Toadsworth in a while either, it just seems that most major characters from the Gamecube era were scrapped for some reason.

King Antasma said:
Super Whittle said:
Dorayaki said:
in Paper Mario TTYD
That's an RPG.
Nintendo don't give squat about that.
Uh, the point should be her being in SMB games (like Toadsworth's path). RPG is another topic for many other characters.

Toadette cameod in Super Mario Galaxy. I think that's enough, especially considering Waluigi's case.

Baby Luigi said:
Toadette cameod in Super Mario Galaxy. I think that's enough, especially considering Waluigi's case.
I don't think so, as long as I don't know what Toad Brigade is doing in this game from the beginning. But it's offtopic I guess.

King Antasma said:
If there was true diversity, Nintendo would milk the full Marioverse for playable characters, not just platformers and games using 3D models
I'm not sure about that. Some characters outside Kart games already had 3D portraits.

Dorayaki said:
I'm not sure about that. Some characters outside Kart games already had 3D portraits.
I meant characters that already had 3D models. (Most main series characters have 3D models, is why I said that) RPG characters do not have 3D models, except SMRPG (and only for artwork in that game) and certain PM bosses which look like they are made out of paper.

King Antasma said:
Dorayaki said:
I meant characters that already had 3D models. (Most main series characters have 3D models, is why I said that) RPG characters do not have 3D models, except SMRPG (and only for artwork in that game) and certain PM bosses which look like they are made out of paper.
The major reason RPG characters got no chance is being minor in whole Mario series, I think. For 3D models, some of them did only fit in papers, but some of them don't, especially those who are based on existed Marioverse species.

And like Baby Luigi said, it's not difficult at all for Nintendo to make a 3D model for a character born in 2D. Only depends on which certain characters Nintendo should deal with.

kat-ana.png

Back