Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

So today I realized if you use a Blooper in first place it will spray you. I had the Blooper in first because I passed like 3 racers getting hit by a Spiny Shell on Toad's Turnpike and was wondering what the Blooper will do since I received it just as I passed the racers. Is this new to 8 or has the Blooper had this feature in other Mario Kart games?

I think it's new to Mario Kart 8; normally if you use the Blooper in first, it will do nothing.

also being sprayed now makes you slide across the course like youre on ice which is NOT NICE

The Janitor said:
also being sprayed now makes you slide across the course like youre on ice which is NOT NICE

That's better because it finally makes the Blooper not useless, but still, it rarely matters.

It's never too early to start speculating about the next Mario Kart game, right?

Here's my 5 predictions for Mario Kart 9's roster, followed by 5 characters I actually want to see.

I just want Baby Luigi in a handheld Mario Kart for once

I think the next one will have at least Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Probably Peach and Daisy too. Isn't the 3DS already stronger than the Wii? If so the next one will be able to handle a roster even bigger than Mario Kart Wii's.

I don't really get why the size of Mario Kart 7's roster in the first place

I think there's a pattern going on.

GBA had 8, DS had 12, 3DS had 16, the next one will probably be 20.

We will obviously have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Toad, Koopa Troopa. Those are given.

Wario, Daisy, Rosalina, and Waluigi are all but certain to appear.

The next three will be Shy Guy, Metal Mario and Lakitu.

Then, another veteran. Most likely Toadette, but could be someone like Diddy Kong.

The last four will be newcomers. Nabbit will probably be one of them.

Magikrazy said:

We will obviously have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Toad, Koopa Troopa. Those are given.

Then, another veteran. Most likely Toadette, but could be someone like Diddy Kong.

And Kamek. It's time.

I guess Miis don't count.

Magikrazy said:

Wario is a given by now too. He's actually been in more Mario Kart games than Koopa Troopa.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't really get why the size of Mario Kart 7's roster in the first place

Cartridge

as long as mk9 has king boo, dry bones, paratroopa, petey, dry bowser, or wiggler, i'm good

please at least let us have one of them

rob would be nice but there's a better chance of all of the above characters getting in before he does

id be fine with just one of the mkw characters absent in 7 and 8 but id rather have toadette again

dry bones would be my preferred choice

Yeah Dry Bones on the Magikruser was one of my mains in MKWii. I wish he was playable.

Cranky Kong or bust

Out of all the remaining Kongs Cranky is probably the one I'd like to see the most too.

Out of all DKC characters it's between him and K. Rool.

Back