Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Hmmm, looks like they reused the sprites and models for all three of them and just changed them a bit.

That doesn't really matter. My favorite character is essentially a green Baby Mario

I kinda understand how exactly it feels like to have your favorite character left out in all these games

I also feel bad for the Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, and Birdo fans too

Petey was about to be a character in Mario Kart Wii but he got scrapped the last minute.

I don't understand why his large head would be a problem honestly. They could shrink him even more. Make his head as large as Bowser, if not, slightly bigger.

Honey Queen was like, 2x bigger than the biggest character and still made it in as a playable racer. Whenever you see that size argument, just remind yourself that Honey Queen made it in with no problems

I'm pissed off about this game right now. As I had heard a few people on GameFAQs were getting it early, I called around to see if any stores around here had it. Walmart said they did have it, so we went over there, but then the staff said it wouldn't be in till the 30th. But I swear the guy on the phone acted like they had a copy on the shelves already. So that was a waste of time and gas. The staff at Walmart need to get their shit together and make sure they know something before they go giving customers false information.

Oh well, at least I got Taco Bell out of it.

Of course they're not gonna release the game before May 30th to the general public. You should be mad at Walmart misleading you rather than otherwise.

Baby Luigi said:
Of course they're not gonna release the game before May 30th to the general public. You should be mad at Walmart misleading you rather than otherwise.
France released the game earlier than Japan.

Was talkin' 'bout 'merica, because that's where Fawfulthegreat lives in

Attn Stralyans

Mario Kart 8 this weekend for $52.20 at Big W. Get in.
http://www.vooks.net/launch-guide-aussie-mario-kart-8-bargains-and-midnight-launches/

Requires this voucher:
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/146066

Baby Luigi said:
Honey Queen was like, 2x bigger than the biggest character and still made it in as a playable racer. Whenever you see that size argument, just remind yourself that Honey Queen made it in with no problems
Street dates do get broken sometimes (happened a number of times here in Aus with Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land) but yeah, I wouldn't expect it to happen in America.

Dry Troopa said:
Baby Luigi said:
France released the game earlier than Japan.

Wait what.

yup my copy of mario kart 8 just arrived.

goodbye real life.

Edit: So Amazon actually sent this to me 2 days early. I am completely impressed.

I will be getting this game on the 1st of June rather then the very day it's released. But I'm excited nonetheless ^^

I will try to get it tomorrow since it has already been released on some stores in my country, but yes national holiday won't make things easier.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
yup my copy of mario kart 8 just arrived.

goodbye real life.

Edit: So Amazon actually sent this to me 2 days early. I am completely impressed.

UGHGHGHGH SO LUCKY

as nice as it would be to have the game earlier, i'm going to be busy today and tomorrow anyway, so i don't really care that much

Unfortunately my Law exam is two days after the release, so I'm going to be too busy studying to get the game.
But I'll pick it up after the test for an end of semester treat :D As well as the :peach: Limited Edition remote!

Back