Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Are articles even being created on these pages in the first place?
Someone tried creating Sunshine Airport twice.

Has Bowser Jr. been confirmed, I will be really peeved finding out that his foster siblings made it in but Bowser's actual child doesn't.

I MUST HAVE FAWFUL I NEED HIM! HE'S THE BEST MARIO CHARACTER EVER PEOPLE HAVE UNDERESTIMATED HIM! :luma: RANDOM LUMA! THERE ISN'T A FAWFUL SMILEY THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Yeah, Yoshi is better but I love Fawful. ;)

chillv said:
Has Bowser Jr. been confirmed, I will be really peeved finding out that his foster siblings made it in but Bowser's actual child doesn't.
Not yet.

RedShell said:
I MUST HAVE FAWFUL I NEED HIM! HE'S THE BEST MARIO CHARACTER EVER PEOPLE HAVE UNDERESTIMATED HIM! :luma: RANDOM LUMA! THERE ISN'T A FAWFUL SMILEY THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Yeah, Yoshi is better but I love Fawful. ;)

Fawfulthegreat64, I think you've found a new member for your fanclub.

Yeah, GameSpot (or Stop w/e) listed MK8 under titles with pro controller support

Me use GamePad btw

I'll use the GamePad too, but since I tend to play with my sisters and cousins, I'm interested in knowing if it supports the Pro Controller so they can play with me. I don't have four GamePads (it's not like the Wii supports that amount of GamePads anyway).

Wait, aren't they making another Wii (U) Wheel for this game? If so, I'll use that. I was one of the few who enjoyed using the Wii Wheel in MKW. I was good with it too.

Petey Piranha said:
Wait, aren't they making another Wii (U) Wheel for this game? If so, I'll use that. I was one of the few who enjoyed using the Wii Wheel in MKW. I was good with it too.

The Wii Wheel was good, but I never used it much due to the fact you can't hold your items other than a multi banana.

Yesh, finally I can put my Wii U pro controller to some other uses apart from playing minecraft.

It's really too bad that two Gamepads can't be used for one Wii U. Until I get my hands on the Wii U Pro controller, I have to use the inferior Wii Remote + Nunchuk combination.

It's really too bad that two Gamepads can't be used for one Wii U. Until I get my hands on the Wii U Pro controller, I have to use the inferior Wii Remote + Nunchuk combination.

If they support the Classic Controller you *could* use a GC controller with the right adapter.

Oh cool. Too bad I need them batteries. :P

For reference, if anyone wants to make their own MK8 prediction list:
SNES
Ghost Valley 1
Bowser Castle 1
Choco Island 1
Donut Plains 2
Bowser Castle 2
Koopa Beach 1
Vanilla Lake 1
Bowser Castle 3
Mario Circuit 4
Donut Plains 3
Ghost Valley 3
Vanilla Lake 2
N64
Toad's Turnpike
Wario Stadium
Royal Raceway
Yoshi Valley
Rainbow Road
GBA
Riverside Park
Mario Circuit
Boo Lake
Cheese Land
Snow Land
Ribbon Road
Yoshi Desert
Lakeside Park
Broken Pier
Bowser Castle 4
Rainbow Road
Cheep Cheep Island
Sunset Wilds
GCN
Dry Dry Desert
Sherbet Land
Mushroom City
Wario Colosseum
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
DS
Figure-8 Circuit
Cheep Cheep Beach
Shroom Ridge
Tick Tock Clock
Mario Circuit
Wario Stadium
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
WII
Luigi Circuit
Moo Moo Meadows
Toad's Factory
Mario Circuit
DK Summit
Wario's Gold Mine
Daisy Circuit
Grumble Volcano
Dry Dry Ruins
Moonview Highway
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
3DS
Toad Circuit
Daisy Hills
Cheep Cheep Cape
Shy Guy Bazaar
Wuhu Island Loop
Mario Circuit
Melody Motorway
Alpine Pass
Piranha Plant Pipeway
Wario's Galleon
Koopa City
Wuhu Mountain Loop
DK Jungle
Rosalina's Ice World
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road

Wait, Pokémon Trainer Essentia, what are you talking about? The game or the Gamecube thingy?

I think PeskyPlumbers64 is referring to if they support the Classic Controller scheme, the scheme can be mapped onto a GameCube controller.

Wait, Pokémon Trainer Essentia, what are you talking about? The game or the Gamecube thingy?

I think PeskyPlumbers64 is referring to if they support the Classic Controller scheme, the scheme can be mapped onto a GameCube controller.

She's probably referring to the game itself.

Ideas on how to incorporate anti-gravity/gliding into confirmed retro courses:

GBA Mario Circuit:
Nothing, the raised portion + gliding ramp is enough.

GCN Dry Dry Desert:
Put an optional gliding ramp in front of the giant quicksand pit.

DS Tick-Tock Clock:
Turn one of the clock faces 90 degrees with anti-gravity, put an optional gliding ramp in front of the gears.

Wii Grumble Volcano:
Make the end portion with the 2 paths twist and have anti-gravity, make the boost ramp at the end of the left path a gliding ramp.

3DS Piranha Plant Slide:
Make the underwater pipe portion have walls with anti-gravity.

3DS Music Park:
Turn the 2 xylophones 90 degrees with anti-gravity.

3DS DK Jungle:
Make the roots at the end twist and have anti-gravity.

Back