<.<
>.>
\o/

Re: Mario Kart 8

Count Bleck said:
They mentioned Goomboss.

It's happening.

Where? When? Who? :O

Well, Goomboss already appeared in Mario Kart DS, so I guess it's not much of a novelty.

I know, but if that really was Goomboss, it's a reference to Paper Mario, an RPG.

While he was only a boss in 64 DS and MKDS, it may hint at him being playable here, or other RPG references on tracks, etc.

Count Bleck said:
They mentioned Goomboss.

It's happening.

Is that actually Goomboss? It looked more like a regular Goomba to me, especially considering it's a size comparison between it and Mario, with Mario being bigger. Normally Goomboss is bigger than Mario.
Goomboss_Poster.PNG

MKguy7 said:
Count Bleck said:
They mentioned Goomboss.

It's happening.

Is that actually Goomboss? It looked more like a regular Goomba to me, especially considering it's a size comparison between it and Mario, with Mario being bigger. Normally Goomboss is bigger than Mario.
Goomboss_Poster.PNG
You can see what looks like a crown, however. Also if he is playable he would be scaled down anyway just like Honey Queen was.

That looks WAY TOO small to be Goomboss. I mean, compared to Mario.

Wasn't it hinted at that Goomboss is huge because Bowser made him huge? If that is the case then maybe Bowser just didn't make him huge this time. Correct me if I'm wrong

Olaf said:
All three of my favorite MK7 tracks are returning.

It'd be even awesomer if we see Wario Colosseum.

Yeah, I loved all of them. Now it needs Rosalina's Ice World and the battle tracks and I'm complete

3D Player 2004 said:
3 of the best MKWii tracks were in MK3DS

Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway, and Coconut Mall

Yeah, that sucks. But we still have good Mario Kart Wii tracks that aren't used yet.

Baby Luigi said:
Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway, and Coconut Mall

Yeah, that sucks. But we still have good Mario Kart Wii tracks that aren't used yet.

No
Maple Treeway, Mushroom Gorge, and Coconut Mall.
Oh well, theres always someone that dislikes a track.
I used to like Koopa Cape.

Mushroom Gorge stinks compared to Koopa Cape. :P

We still don't have Moonview Highway, Bowser's Castle, Dry Dry Ruins, and Toad's Factory returning so I wouldn't say Mario Kart Wii's tracks have run their course yet (ha ha unintended pun)

Toads Factory, Grumble Volcano, Rainbow Road, Warios Gold Mine, Daisy Circut, Bowser Castle are the other good Nitro Courses of that game.
But Rainbow Roads are good by definition.
For Battle, Block Plaza and Delfino Pier and Funky Stadium are good too.
You are the first person to tell me Mushroom Gorge is bad and I know a lot of people who like Mushroom Gorge.

The only reason I don't like Mushroom Gorge is the wonky jumping physics, sometimes causing you to either overshoot or undershoot the Mushrooms. Also, if you fall off, you lose a hell lot of time thanks to sparse respawn points, making Spiny Shells and Lightning Bolts absolute monsters in this track.

I like the whole idea of Jumping.
Lightning Bolts mess up multiple people so that it does well at balancing out.

Whilst I hate Spiny Shells and lightening on it, I love Mushroom Gorge and its music

The hopping in mushrooms was executed far better in Mario Kart 7 since you'll overshoot them less.

I don't think the Lightning Bolt is made for balancing out on this track, especially when it does its job on other tracks, on a much lesser degree of devastation compared to Mushroom Gorge. Basically, if you get lightning bolted anywhere in the last section of the track, you better pray you land on a mushroom or else you'll respawn a great distance back, on normal ground.

I like Rock Rock Mountain....EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST PART

I hate those rocks

Oh, they're easy to dodge

Not unless they A. either fall directly on your head on the top of the hill or B. you're in the bottom of the hill so you can't see them coming

I'd also really like to see Wario Shipyard. Am I the only one who liked that course?
(I don't know why but I always like Wario courses)

MKguy7 said:
I'd also really like to see Wario Shipyard. Am I the only one who liked that course?
(I don't know why but I always like Wario courses)

I liked Wario Shipyard too. I think Star Cup in Mario Kart 7 is the best cup in that game.

Wario courses HAVE to be awesome because they're owned by the most important character in the Mario series

Back