Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
AT - :eekdance:

If any one else touches it, they'll do teh Eekdance, leaving them open to attacks.

Does he move, then? :(
Yes.

AT - Pac Man

All he does is eat, eat, and of course, he eats. After three minutes of staying on the stage...

Well, it turns out he eaten the entire stage! (Unless it's a moving one.)

Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

If any one else touches it, they'll do teh Eekdance, leaving them open to attacks.

Yes.

AT - Pac Man

All he does is eat, eat, and of course, he eats. After three minutes of staying on the stage...

How does that help someone win the game?

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

Yes.

AT - Pac Man

Well, characters like Jigglypuff, Kirby, Luigi and Pit have an advantage over guys like Ganondorf, Fox, Donkey and Bowser on that one, since they can stay in the air for a longer time.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

Yes.

AT - Pac Man

Well, characters like Jigglypuff, Kirby, Luigi and Pit have an advantage over guys like Ganondorf, Fox, Donkey and Bowser on that one, since they can stay in the air for a longer time.
In other words, he can also eat them.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
AT: Link

Shouts "GREAT" and hits people with gongs.
wth?

Probably YTP related.

I forgot to write "CDi Link".

Ah, CD-i, the epicness.

CDi Boswer - blows everyone away with a weird laugh

CDi Luigi- shouts "looks are decieving" and makes the whole stage dissapear

CDi King- Throws edible dinner all over, shouts "mah boi"

AT - Gösta ['guhss-tah]

A guy called Gösta enters onto the stage. Then he starts a dialogue with a random character.

First, Gösta says "Good day!" 9 times, then he says "Got coffee?" 10 times. After that, the character replies "No, we don't", "we don't", "We've got no coffee", "No, we haven't got that" twice, "We've got no coffee", and finally "No coffee". Gösta replies by saying "Then I'll leave" 9 times, before saying "Good bye" 9 times.

[/jokethatnobodyisgoingtoget]

Smiddle said:
AT - Gösta ['guhss-tah]

A guy called Gösta enters onto the stage. Then he starts a dialogue with a random character.

First, Gösta says "Good day!" 9 times, then he says "Got coffee?" 10 times. After that, the character replies "No, we don't", "we don't", "We've got no coffee", "No, we haven't got that" twice, "We've got no coffee", and finally "No coffee". Gösta replies by saying "Then I'll leave" 9 times, before saying "Good bye" 9 times.

DOnt put that end script there, I have a joke no one will get either. :(

AT - CD-i Ganon

Says "YOU WILL DIE" while slamming his face into the screen. Anyone who touches him dies.

Homer Simpson

Side Smash- Punches person

Up Smash - Hits with head

Down Smash - Throws a dount

Final Smash... Well I can't think of one.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
AT - Gösta ['guhss-tah]

DOnt put that end script there, I have a joke no one will get either. :(

Go ahead.

'K.

PLace - Wierd Al's Lair

Simply his house, auctually. However, he has clones that are based off of his songs, and they do several different things.

Nerdy Guy said:
Homer Simpson

I'll think i'll change his move set.

Side Smash - Strangles person next to him, while saying "While you little...". Just like he does to Bart.

Taunts

1. - "D'oh"

2. - Eats a dounut, then says "Mmm, dounuts."

3. - Goes into fighting stance.

AT - Angry Video game nerd

His sheer awesomeness KOs the nearest character. The victim shrieks "You killed me!" while the one who summoned the AVGN shouts "Good!"

Boss: Super Bully

A giant bully found in a gym in a school several characters go to find out what's 1 + 3.14... Anyway, it takes up half of the gym, and it can make massive earthquakes. This bully is auctually a giant robot made by a nerd...

After winning the fight, you beat up the nerd.

Lario said:

A giant bully found in a gym in a school several characters go to find out what's 1 + 3.14... Anyway, it takes up half of the gym, and it can make massive earthquakes. This bully is auctually a giant robot made by a nerd...

Maybe the nerd is the Angry Video game nerd.

Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:

Maybe the nerd is the Angry Video game nerd.
No, it is an even nerdier nerd.

Nerdy Guy said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Homer Simpson

I'll think i'll change his move set.

Side Smash - Strangles person next to him, while saying "While you little...". Just like he does to Bart.

No, that should be his grab.

I think I made a moveset for Homer earlier.

Back