Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Well, it was an AT...

AT - :rolleyes:

Whenever he rolls his eyes, he shoots out lazers.

LAZARRRRR

How about, Mr Green.

Everyone suddenly flies off stage because they cannot stand up to his mighty happiness.
Wow, I wonder what happens when they see Super Mr. Green.

Lario said:
Well, it was an AT...

AT - :rolleyes:

Whenever he rolls his eyes, he shoots out lazers.

Do you mean this?

fire MARIO bros said:
AT: weegee.

runs away and its has 100% percent chance to appear but he doesn't make any damage at all.

Item: :wario:

Like a smart bomb, only more powerful :evilgrin:

Item - Random Music Box

It randomly changes the music. After staying on the stage for five minutes, it will asplode.

Alot of asplosion things, recently. :P

*Object - ASPLOSION OF ASPLOSIONS

Note: Objects are gimicks or something, and they are either in the levels or found in a Object Box.

(Object Box: When you use it, a certain object comes out.)

Anyway...

The ASPLOSION OF ASPLOSIONS is simply an Asplosion that appers out of nowhere. They are mainly found in Baby Daisy's Castle of Death... Don't run!

Toadbert101 said:
AT: Posh

Very big smiley, his monocole falls off and rolls about the stage

Scratch that, Posh is normal sized, players face an onslaught from all smilies. Happy and makes people fly away from him, Wink causes explosions with his one eye-goodness, Smile flies around the stage uncontrollably, Angry causes everyone to get flowers on their heads, Sad causes swimming and near drowns, Shock obscures view with his large eyes, Cool can be thrown around, ??? can be thrown at someone and they fall asleep, Tongue does no damage, but flies around the screen making dumb noises.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME

Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

Scratch that, Posh is normal sized, players face an onslaught from all smilies. Happy and makes people fly away from him, Wink causes explosions with his one eye-goodness, Smile flies around the stage uncontrollably, Angry causes everyone to get flowers on their heads, Sad causes swimming and near drowns, Shock obscures view with his large eyes, Cool can be thrown around, ??? can be thrown at someone and they fall asleep, Tongue does no damage, but flies around the screen making dumb noises.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Sadly, that's one of the best ideas I've seen on this thread. :(

Smiddle said:
AT - Strong Bad

Says "UR HEAD ASPLODE" and then someone's head asplodes.
No wai, Stro Bro deserves better than that.

Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ROFLMLO (My lungs out.)

I like :p's role.

Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ROFLMLO (My lungs out.)

I think that should be my new sig.

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ROFLMLO (My lungs out.)

sparta2.gif

Not this?

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ROFLMLO (My lungs out.)

sparta2.gif

Not this?
No. Just no.

Stage - Some Random Toaster

A giant toaster. Sometimes, it will shoot out giant toast that can instantly KO players.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ROFLMLO (My lungs out.)

sparta2.gif

Not this?

Hell no.

Lario said:
Stage - Some Random Toaster

A giant toaster. Sometimes, it will shoot out giant toast that can instantly KO players.

Mario needs a costume change that makes his face look like CDi mario too.

Taunts: "GET THE HINT?" "LOOKS KINDA PEACEFUL" "IF YOU NEED HELP, CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK"

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Sadly, that's one of the best ideas I've seen on this thread. :(
Best Idea ever

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? :rolleyes: :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Stage - The Enclosed Instruction Book

The biggest stage which also takes place in space. It doesn't really take place on the Instruction Book- It only takes place on platforms above it, since it is so powerful that it can kill anyone. Well, it can't kill Mario. If Mario touches it, he'll gain a bonus FS after using five Final Smashes. It is where he makes the giant book shoot lazers at everyone on the stage.

Othwr than that stuff, it also has HM music.

Here's a pic...

EnclosedInstructionBook.jpg

Lario said:
Stage - The Enclosed Instruction Book

The biggest stage which also takes place in space. It doesn't really take place on the Instruction Book- It only takes place on platforms above it, since it is so powerful that it can kill anyone. Well, it can't kill Mario. If Mario touches it, he'll gain a bonus FS after using five Final Smashes. It is where he makes the giant book shoot lazers at everyone on the stage.

Othwr than that stuff, it also has HM music.

Here's a pic...

EnclosedInstructionBook.jpg

Neat

AT - Obey Wario Head

It is simply Wario's head. If there any other Assist Trophies and Pokemon that were used by your rivals, Wario will hypnotize them and they attack everyone else! This has 25% chance of happening, and only happens when there are 3 AT/Pokemon on the stage.

Lario said:
AT - Obey Wario Head

It is simply Wario's head. If there any other Assist Trophies and Pokemon that were used by your rivals, Wario will hypnotize them and they attack everyone else! This has 25% chance of happening, and only happens when there are 3 AT/Pokemon on the stage.

Lol

AT - Mario Head

It does anything that it was seen doing, and they have different effects.

Back