Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Tatanga said:
*Sigh* typical forum elitists with lots of posts ganging up on the new guy :).
Yep. That's totally the reason. It's all because you're new. That's the only real reason.

No. The real reason is because you decided to start attacking Super Mario the Hedgehog when all he did was try to get me out of starting a war with you.

Yes, he could have worded it a little better, but this is partly your fault too.

Now let's put all this aside. It's getting us off-topic.

Paula (Mother 2) should be playable.

Tatanga said:
DO YOU HAVE SCREENSHOTS? REALLY!? WOW!!! WELL GO SHOW THEM TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A *bleep* you stupid *bleeping* *bleep*. ;) 'Buddy'.
We aren't typing "bleep". I'll show you a screenshot of this post when I do.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

EDIT:
censoroff.png

Waddle Dee said:
Tatanga said:
DO YOU HAVE SCREENSHOTS? REALLY!? WOW!!! WELL GO SHOW THEM TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A *bleep* you stupid *bleeping* *bleep*. ;) 'Buddy'.
We aren't typing "bleep". I'll show you a screenshot of this post when I do.
<br *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

EDIT:
censoroff.png
K.

Tatanga said:
I want it to be a tribute to Nintendo and it's history like Super Smash Bros. is supposed to be and not have a load of third-party crap. But of course that's a ridiculously far-fetched idea. Sakurai bowed to fan pressure big time by having Sonic in Brawl, and in turn opened the floodgates. I'm dreading having to watch Mega Man, Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Goku, Pac-Man and company jumping around when trailers for SSB4 are released.
The sole reason we're not taking you seriously is because you think Goku is going to be in SSB4

Yeah, that would be great. Although, Final Smash would be too overpowered :rolleyes:
Besides, this was the Far-Fetched Suggestion Thread, not the rant over third-party character thread. If you wanted to talk about how you hate third-party characters, you could bumb GP's thread

Lario said:
In 4 years (Note how many years apart each of these were realeased.) There will be a sequel to Brawl... (The name: Unknown, but possibly War...) . Anyway, this is a topic for your suggestions for the next SSB game...

My first two:
*Mii - Character/Assist Trophy
**(N00bish) Description: Miis attack by doing what they do in Wii Sports.
*Stickman - Character/Assist Trophy
**(Not-In-Game) Description: The Stickman attacks by doing meelee attacks, nothing more, but it can throw lines.
**Final Smash: Stick Man Choas: Makes tons of Stickmen appear on the stage, attacking opponents. (Like Waddle Dee Army.)

And thus, almost 4 years later, another SSB title was announced.

[me=Packy]headdesks repeatedly[/me]

He has no chance. His first appearance was a cartoon, which means he has no way of even getting mentioned as a possibility. Even if he was a possibility, there are so many other better choices that would be picked before Mickey.

Red Barchetta said:

He has no chance. His first appearance was a cartoon, which means he has no way of even getting mentioned as a possibility. Even if he was a possibility, there are so many other better choices that would be picked before Mickey.
And that's why his suggestion fits here.

Red Barchetta said:

Well the Epic Mickey franchise is pretty famous and he has a neat design

supermariofan said:
Red Barchetta said:

Well the Epic Mickey franchise is pretty famous and he has a neat design
So anyone pretty famous with a neat design can get in?

Geez, you put two third-party characters in and people think anyone can get in.

supermariofan said:
No not ANYONE
Then tell me who can get in?

In my opinion, a Nintendo character that everyone knows and loves, given a moveset can be thought up for it.

And on occasions, a third-party (2 or 3) can be put in if there's a huge demand for it.

I think they should make Shadow a playable character and have almost the same Final Smash as Sonic but slower and more powerful. Also, Dixie Kong should be playable, and some boss from Kirby too.

Back