Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

'3K said:
Dr. Javelin said:
the chances of Eirika are higher than Ephraim because the average Joe doesn't like fighting with anything except a sword.
Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, though. A rapier-based fighter could prove interesting.
That's true, but a spear fighter would be more interesting imo.

It's not that I don't like Eirika, she's just not as great as Ephraim and her campaign is less entertaining.

ThirdMarioBro said:
Well, Nintendo says they may put Capcom characters into Smash Brothers 4. If they really are going to do that....
Amaterasu for the next game. And good enough to be in God Tier, because, well, she's supposed to be in that tier.

Neutral special: Power Slash. Can be Power Slash 1, 2, or 3 depending on how long the special button is held, and deals 8%, 12%, and 18% respectively. This would be a melee move with projectile properties similar to Lucario's Force Palm.
Side Special: Brush Techniques. A multi-hit attack like Marth's Dancing Blade. Once initiated, the player can chain up to four hits by using the special button and control stick to use different techniques. Neutral tilt=Bloom, Side tilt=Inferno, Up tilt=Thunderstorm, Down tilt=Blizzard.
Up special: Whirlwind. Amaterasu creates a green tornado around her that traps opponents and juggles them. On the ground, Amaterasu can slide left or right. In midair, the player can tap the control stick to make Amaterasu pounce in that direction, as recovery.
Down special: Sub Reflector. This move is a counterattack and makes Amaterasu put up the Reflector to defend. For melee attacks, Amaterasu will cancel the attack, then jump up with the opponent and slam them into the ground. For projectiles, Amaterasu will smash the projectile to cancel it, and regain health. This can also be used as a very short recovery in midair.

Do it, Nintendo.
Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably put in Megaman before any other Capcom character, but this is Far Fetched Suggestions.

DO THE WINDY THING JOHN
but seriously I don't think there should be any third party characters.

Lily said:
Even better Gamzee, his final smash can be he goes phycopathic and kills people using mIrIcLeS.
Nah, improvement on this, he goes GT and beats everyone with his fatass codpiece.

Aw, that makes me nostalgic for the early days of the Gamecube. Of course, I'd main Spidey, Samus, and Mega Man.

The players in the picture are about to do an 8-player free-for-all. Who would win out of DK, Samus, Link, Gerudo, Krystal, Shy Guy, Fox, and Skull Kid?

Guildmaster Wigglytuff from PMD2 as a playable character in the next SSB game!
I've even got a moveset!
B: Perfect Apple

B + Up: Chatot

B + Down: Plummet

B + Left/Right: Double Slap

Taunt: Bounces Perfect Apple on head.

Final Smash: "Yoom-tah!"

Rainbow Dash said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Smash%2BBrothers%2BFake%2BRoster.jpg

Check out this for far-fetched (This isn't mine. I don't know if this is already up).

no eevee... so lame.
I know. Is D. Kong, D.K. Jr., Dixie, Taj, Mumbo-Jumbo, Pit, Mr. Game & Watch, [Animal X-ing], Ice Climber, Master H, Luke, Vader, Diddy, Cranky, K. Rool, Wizpig, Banjo, Jinjos, Grunty, Wolf, Fox, Falco, Jack, Battletoads, Spidey, Superman, Bomberman, Conker, Tooty, Bottles, Brenty, Krystal, Peppy, Slippy, Mia, Frogger, Hulk, Batman, Megaman, Ness, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman, Shadow, Joanna, Bond, Yoshi, Wario, Mario, Dr. Mario, Shy Guy, Pidgit, Goomba, Metroid, Samus, Kirby, Mewtwo, Pichu, Baby Mario, Waluigi, Luigi, E. Gadd, Ghosts, Peach, Birdo, King Boo, C. Falcon, Dedede, Prof. Oak, Pikachu, Baby Koopa, Koopa, Giga Koopa, Super Giga Terrkoopa, Koopa Troopa, Daisy, Toad, Lakitu, C. Olimar, Pikmin, Purin, Raichu, Roy, Link, Young Link, Saria, Navi, Moon, Skull Kid, Zelda, Deku, Goron, Dampe, Poe, Marth, Marin, Dark Link, (unreadable), Tatl, Giants, Ganondorf, Sheik, Zora, Gerudo, Tingle, and Redead all they could put in?

I'm pretty good at reading small words. :P

Back