Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

And both genders >:D

And all of the moves that they can possibly learn...although that would require a lot of buttons

Sorry if this has been said, but I would freaking love it if they made a toad as a character. Maybe a chain chomp o_O Man, the possibilities are endless.

Tom Nook. His taunt is he waves a money bag in your face.
Also heres a funny one I got from my brothers ONM
Shigeru Miyamoto should be playable, his taunt would be him waving a copy of 'Zelda HD expirance' in his hands

Yeah, on wifi, I played a guy on an animal crossing stage. I asked myself, who is from animal crossing on SSBB? No one, Tom Nook should have been added instead of Olimar. (I hate Olimar)

Dryite said:
Yeah, on wifi, I played a guy on an animal crossing stage. I asked myself, who is from animal crossing on SSBB? No one, Tom Nook should have been added instead of Olimar. (I hate Olimar)
:eek:

He is pretty bad in Brawl though. They need to redo his moveset.

Sorry if this has been said, but I would freaking love it if they made a toad as a character.

Actually, Toad is not a far-fetched suggestion at all as he stands a very solid chance of getting in. I believe he is one of the more expected newcomers alongside Jr., and Paper Mario. I will post a thread later explaining Toad's notability and moveset.

What everyone seems to forget that SSB is a NINTENDO game. Sure, we had Sonic and Snake, but that was... weird. I don't think we should have outside characters.

tentacleTherapist said:
Yeah. Stick to Nintendo.

"One Week Earlier"

tentacleTherapist said:
SSB4 NEEDS some professer Layton, oh and Hometuck!

Also, Bump...kind of. :P

HOMESTUCK IS SPELLED WITH AN S! *gasps*

Lario said:
In 4 years (Note how many years apart each of these were realeased.) There will be a sequel to Brawl... (The name: Unknown, but possibly War...) . Anyway, this is a topic for your suggestions for the next SSB game...

Some leaked info (possibly fake):
--Atleast 1 third-party character
--Samus may have more speed
--Name may be Super Smash Bros. Universe.

It would be awesome to see 8-Bit Mario and Boo as assist trophies and Sukapon as a playable character.

Kamek is a playable character.

If only this wasn't a far-fetched suggestion ;~;

Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

It's pretty far-fetched, if they had about a hundred open spots he just might make it in though.

New Super Mario said:
Dryite said:
:eek:

He is pretty bad in Brawl though. They need to redo his moveset.
No, players just need to redo their playing strategy.

make smash bros 3d maybe with more characters

If on the 3Ds then there has to be online connection.
I think that they should make (If 3d) only certain attacks that are 3D. (For instance Tabbu's wing attack) :mario: :wario: :yoshi: :bowser: :peach:

Back