Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Also, reworked and different stages. Imagine Distant Planet, except not awful.

And you can add your own soundtrack if you so wish.

ernesth100 said:
Once again you know your failing when the fan made version of your game is better than the actual thing Sakuria.

That's what he gets for trying to make a fighting game non-competitive.

It's like making a racing game where you dont move.

Brawl was very competetive. Everyone has a problem with Brawl. I sware there weren't these many complaints about the first two.

Also heres an idea. Super Smash Bros Galaxy.

People complained about Brawl because it was slower, floatier, and much more defensive than Melee. Brawl still has a competitive scene. It's mostly dominated by meta knight though.

I feel like Smash 4 will strike a nice balance between the two. Not as hectic as Melee, but not as tedious as Brawl.

ernesth100 said:
Brawl was very competetive. Everyone has a problem with Brawl. I sware there weren't these many complaints about the first two.

Also heres an idea. Super Smash Bros Galaxy.

brawl wasnt really competitive compared to melee and other fighting games and was kinda designed that way.

Since the main focus was to be accessible to everyone, plus many bugs, glitches that were in melee were removed in brawl, like wave dashing.

However things like that is what makes fighting games competitive, figuring out the kinks of the fighting engine and using them to your advantage. Heck this was seen in street fighter 2, which the term "combo" was a bug/error/glitch and yet it was kind of seen as one of things that made it competitive in the first place.

Now brawl was also very broken as well, despite the fact that the roster of melee needed some upgrades for various characters, brawl still managed to beat down many characters, such as jigglypuff, ganondorf, and samus.

Heck ive heard that brawl is far more broken then melee ever was, which is kind of surprising.

and of course we have tripping and the fact that brawl is very floaty and slow compared to even ssb64, yes it slower then that game, which is actually one of the slower fighting games ive come across.

Melee didnt have the top speed expected out of games like melty blood and guilty gear, but it had good speed, unlike brawls slow motion gameplay.

As long as the receiver has Project M as well, it's fine.

However, if you have anything that desyncs Wi-Fi (renamed bones, changed movesets, certain codes), then no. Texture mods and model imports are totally fine, though.

Sakurai confirms himself as playable. His Final Smash is Miiverse Bomb, where he fires with Miiverse posts (duh).

ernesth100 said:
A wii u menu stage...better yet a voice chat stage...NO. I WANT A MIIVERSE STAGE.
I think all the smart Smashers will die immediately.

No, it's just the dumb posts that will kill them.

Back