Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

AT - :bowser:

The only bad thing about this AT is that if you step on his horns, you'll take a small amount of damage.

AT- :mad: - When everyone laughs at the fact that only noobs use it, it strikes!

AT - :(

He is the biggest of the emoticons, and all he does is fall through the middle of the stage.

Boss: Super Green

Found in Mario Wiki Chat, right after exploring the forums. You have to fight him due to his criticism. He only has 50 HP, making him maore of annoying enemy than a boss.

Toadbert101 said:
AT: 1 Peace

Luffy comes out and shouts "YO" as seen in the main theme
Wich main theme? The US dub, or the other US dub where the voices and the plot are different?

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
AT: 1 Peace

Luffy comes out and shouts "YO" as seen in the main theme
Wich main theme? The US dub, or the other US dub where the voices and the plot are different?

I think it was the US dub
There is acultly 2 US dubs, one has differnt voices and has know remain of the old plot in it. I watched one episode, only to see an episode from the other dub come on after it. I was like "WTH".

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

Found in Mario Wiki Chat, right after exploring the forums. You have to fight him due to his criticism. He only has 50 HP, making him maore of annoying enemy than a boss.

Ew, no Super Green. :(
Did you note that he was a boss?

Lario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

Ew, no Super Green. :(
Did you note that he was a boss?
Somebody already mentioned Super Green.

Smiddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Well, it was an AT...

AT - :rolleyes:

Whenever he rolls his eyes, he shoots out lazers.

LAZARRRRR

How about, Mr Green.

Everyone suddenly flies off stage because they cannot stand up to his mighty happiness.
Wow, I wonder what happens when they see Super Mr. Green.

*shudder*

lolkid500 said:
Hannah Montanah playable. ILY HANNAH ILY ILY ILY ILY HANNAH KISS ME HANNAH MY DEAR AND BELOVED LOVE ILY HANNAH
AT - lolkid500

Spams the game making it unplayable, witch makes you angry and kill him with a shot gun.

AT- lolkid

Brings a picture of Hannah Montanna in the background much like Palutina, then shouts out stuff. The difference is, you can smash him with something.

Meh.

Cheat - Invisible Platforms

If you use this cheat, all the platforms in your custom stages will be invisible.

Lario said:
Meh.

Cheat - Invisible Platforms

If you use this cheat, all the platforms in your custom stages will be invisible.
Or invisible blocks could be part of an unlockable set.

AT - Necky

A Necky comes and swoops at a random guy.

You can call me a DKC fan, then...

AT- Shy Guy

When he shows what is under his mask the stage becomes Dark for some time and it does 50 damage to every opponent.

Back