Mario4Ever said:
Doctor Walter Bishop said:
God damn those regi designs look awesome

we need more regis gamefreak

Reggie_Gigas_by_Super_Stingray.png

STILL can't compete with Reggiegiygas.

tumblr_mdr5m7fzY51rtkghzo1_1280.jpg

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
I extremely hate the new cries, if I didn't already post that.
i like them because they don't sound like a dying computer anymore

Niime said:

yeah they were very intolerable before, now they're tolerable.

I watched the anime before the games, so it was always weird to me that pikachu didnt use his "pika pika" thing and none of the other pokemon did either

Niime said:
I watched the anime before the games, so it was always weird to me that pikachu didnt use his "pika pika" thing and none of the other pokemon did either

which was weird since you can talk to pokemon as npcs and they sometimes say their names, sometimes.

Fighter Zae said:
Niime said:

which was weird since you can talk to pokemon as npcs and they sometimes say their names, sometimes.
yeah
maybe the cries are pokemonese for their names

Niime said:
Fighter Zae said:
Niime said:

yeah
maybe the cries are pokemonese for their names

mostly in the anime but its kinda 50 50 in the games.

Don't remember if they said their names in the manga.

Fighter Zae said:
Niime said:

yeah they were very intolerable before, now they're tolerable.

There are a few cries that can get a bit annoying, such as Fletchling's high pitch bird call. My volume was a little too high and it just hurt.

Is it just me, or does Delphox's cry sound like it's saying "It's Delphox!"

Does anyone have an extra Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, or Genesect that they don't need anymore? I can offer you an extra Mewtwo. Or maybe Xerneas or Yveltal. I know this may seem like a stupid request since those are event exclusive. But if anyone has more than one I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Regarding the new cries, some of them are a hit and some of them are a miss for me. I was hopping mad about Growlithe's while Electabuzz's became tolerable to where I could actually use one instead of just boxing it or muting the volume. Right now I'm just MMing for shinies with my current goal being a male Sandshrew so that I can name it Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western.

Cirdec said:
Shiny forms of Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde have been hacked:

Neutral:
20140228070357!Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
20140228070434!Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Active:
Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Sprite_6_x_717_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_717_s.png

Sprite_6_x_718_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_718_s.png

It's not just them, as I've seen shiny Reshiram and shiny Zekrom images at Serebii as well.

MnSG said:
Cirdec said:
Shiny forms of Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde have been hacked:

Neutral:
20140228070357!Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
20140228070434!Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Active:
Sprite_6_x_716d_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_716d_s.png

Sprite_6_x_717_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_717_s.png

Sprite_6_x_718_s.png
Sprite_6_dos_718_s.png

It's not just them, as I've seen shiny Reshiram and shiny Zekrom images at Serebii as well.

I mean we know shiny Reshiram and Zekrom since a long time, while these 3 ones are recent.

Back