Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I think I want Chespin & Talonflame for my team when I play it, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Anser said:
Mario7727 said:
I don't really care about the new mewtwo form lol :D i think every pokemon is cool, i just hate bug types, but, i think everyone makes a big deal of it <_< It's Generation 6 Peoplez :3 not Generation 1 lol :D

Just wondering, how old are you?

Yes i don't really care, it's just a new pokemon? so what? lol why is everyone soo attached to mewtwo .-.! and i'm 17 lol, My First Pokemon game was Platinum, i've never played anything before diamond :P

Mario7727 said:
Anser said:
Mario7727 said:
I don't really care about the new mewtwo form lol :D i think every pokemon is cool, i just hate bug types, but, i think everyone makes a big deal of it <_< It's Generation 6 Peoplez :3 not Generation 1 lol :D

Yes i don't really care, it's just a new pokemon? so what? lol why is everyone soo attached to mewtwo .-.! and i'm 17 lol, My First Pokemon game was Platinum, i've never played anything before diamond :P

I didn't ask because of what you said, but for the way you said it. You know, it's difficult to take your posts seriously if you write "lol" every five seconds.

I hope Fairy is super-effective against Dragon and Dark, weak against Poison and Normal (give the poor guys some offensive use, for God's sake) and resisted by Ice.

Anser said:
Mario7727 said:
Anser said:
Mario7727 said:

I didn't ask because of what you said, but for the way you said it. You know, it's difficult to take your posts seriously if you write "lol" every five seconds.

I hope Fairy is super-effective against Dragon and Dark, weak against Poison and Normal (give the poor guys some offensive use, for God's sake) and resisted by Ice.

sorry i lost wifi the whole day and got it back now, and i know! i have a serious problem with saying "lol" a lot xD ahahaha, i serious don't know how to stop it but yeah, I'm Excited, the new pokemon seem interesting! :D i'm excited for the Kalos Region, i wonder what the new Villainous Team is :D

Pokemon that could become part Fairy besides Gardevoir, Marill, and Jigglypuff.

Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
Snubbel
Granbull
Azurill
Azumarill
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Misdreavus
Mismagius
Dunsparce
Ralts
Kirlia
Milotic
Chingling
Chimecho
Luvdisc
Uxie
Mespirt
Azelf
Phione
Manaphy

General Zod said:

Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
Snubbel
Granbull
Azurill
Azumarill
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Misdreavus
Mismagius
Dunsparce
Ralts
Kirlia
Milotic
Chingling
Chimecho
Luvdisc
Uxie
Mespirt
Azelf
Phione
Manaphy
I don't know about Togepi...

In the 3DS letterbox, you may recieved some X and Y-themed stationary. The message itself doesn't say much, but the stationary is nice....

I think Fairy-type will only be implemented onto older Pokemon, if they don't have a secondary type in the 5th generation. This basically means that Pokemon like Togekiss (Normal/Flying), Breloom (Grass/Fighting), and Roserade (Grass/Poison) won't have their typings changed whatsoever.

Anyway, while viewing a video, I noticed that Gogoat's max HP value at level 50 was set at 183, which may mean that its base HP ranges from a minimum of 76, to a maximum of 123.

Similarly, Clauncher's max HP value at level 50 was set at 126, meaning that its base HP could range from 19, all the way up to 66.

What do you mean, Iggy?
There are 2 of them, not only one.
Well, make it 4, if you count the Japanese Versions too.

Is it just me, or should Porygon-Z be a Normal/Fairy Type too? lol

All I know that Wigglytuff and Azumarill are almost confirmed to be normal/fairy and water/fairy (respectively), since a preevolution has been changed, and I think it would be stupid of them if they don't change the typing of later evolutions.

MKGirlism said:
What do you mean, Iggy?
There are 2 of them, not only one.
Well, make it 4, if you count the Japanese Versions too.

It's a video that you can view at the Wii U's eShop.

Mario7727 said:
Is it just me, or should Porygon-Z be a Normal/Fairy Type too? lol

That's highly doubtful, as not every Normal-type will be made part Fairy-type after all; the ones who are most likely to be part Fairy-type are in the Fairy egg group, though there can be some exceptions, such as with the Amorphous egg group.

I still think Fairy should be weak to bug.

Fairies are supposed to be these "beautiful" and "elegant" Pokemon while the Bug type is supposed to be gross and ugly and other bug traits. I don't know, it just makes sense. It'd also make Bug an even more versatile type because the last thing it needs is to be not very effective against another type.

Booker said:

Fairies are supposed to be these "beautiful" and "elegant" Pokemon while the Bug type is supposed to be gross and ugly and other bug traits. I don't know, it just makes sense. It'd also make Bug an even more versatile type because the last thing it needs is to be not very effective against another type.

I dunno, Bug is already super effective against three types, and I mean, it's definitely really good for Dark and Psychic...

I honestly feel like Bug is already balanced enough. Though I wouldn't mind if it was resistant against Fairy.

Bug doesn't necessarily have many strong moves though. It's best moves offensively are X-scissor and Bug Buzz, but it does have one of the best stat boosting moves in the game (Quiver Dance).

I don't know, I mostly don't want Bug to have another type that's resistant to it, because it already has 7 types that resist it and I think allowing it to be super-effective against the new type makes the most sense out of any other type being super-effective against it (i.e. Steel being super-effective against fairy wouldn't make sense, as does Electric to fairy, etc). I could see Ghost or Dark, maybe even Psychic being super-effective against it as well.

I rather think Fairy should be weak to Poison. Offensively Poison is very bad; being effective only on Grass.

Booker said:

Yeah the Bug-type is resisted by six other Pokemon types. Making Bug-types resistant to Fairy-type attacks would help the typing out, and at the same time, offer it another potential strength.

Amusingly, I also thought that the Psychic-type and the Fairy-type would be resistant to each others' attacks, much like with the matchup scenario between the Fighting-type and the Bug-type; Fighting resists Bug, Bug resists Fighting.

It should also be pointed out that if the Fairy-type is super effective against Ghost-types, Sableye and Spiritomb would no longer be weakness-free. Sure there's also their part Dark-type to think about, but I more see the Fairy-type and the Dark-type being a neutral matchup.

General Zod said:

Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
Snubbel
Granbull
Azurill
Azumarill