Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I'm pretty sure the phrase Innocent until proven Guilty originated in USA, Cirdec.

Cirdec said:
In USA it's rather guilty until proven innocent.

Park for raising EV would be awesome though.

In USA, it is "innocent until proven Guilty". That was the whole basis of the Judicial Branch and the 4th-7th Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

However, if you are on trial against about possible tax return fraud, THEN it's "guilty until proven Innocent".

And, even though I do believe it is most likely fake, I could see them making the gym leader a fairy type, though did any of you find it odd that they called the gym leader a "it"?

There's gonna be an anime special called Mewtwo, Prologue to Awakening, airing in Japan on July 11th. It involves Virgil (the guy who won the Unova league) confronting the new Mewtwo. Maybe it'll explain more about the new form.

General Zod said:
There's gonna be an anime special called Mewtwo, Prologue to Awakening, airing in Japan on July 11th. It involves Virgil (the guy who won the Unova league)confronting the new Mewtwo. Maybe it'll explain more about the new form.

UXjWGLE.png

Crackin355 said:
Neptune 2.0 said:
cryoAwakening said:
Neptune 2.0 said:
cryoAwakening said:
Who's Mewtow?

mewtwo, that Pokemon?

I was criticizing the maker of that meme since they misspelled Mewtwo.

he could have been dyslexic

why you gotta do that to people, BMB

why

Or he could have misspelt it on porpoise to make it sillier. They also misspelt Drugs but whatever.

How did I even type it that poorly? What is wrong with me?

Pyro said:
some people on the internet ARE stupid

but not here

...well...

anyways, I am excited about the new Pokemon game, but I felt that, I don't know...they didn't milk Generation V enough. I just feel that they could have done more with this generation before just suddenly ending it after only having about less than 3 years to really appreciate the generation. They barely made many games focusing on this generation, and already they are jumping straight into Generation VI. I felt like maybe they should have waited just a bit longer and release the games in 2014 so that Generation V doesn't just get nearly forgotten since it had such a small amount of time to be played.

cryoAwakening said:
Pyro said:

but not here

...well...

anyways, I am excited about the new Pokemon game, but I felt that, I don't know...they didn't milk Generation V enough. I just feel that they could have done more with this generation before just suddenly ending it after only having about less than 3 years to really appreciate the generation. They barely made many games focusing on this generation, and already they are jumping straight into Generation VI. I felt like maybe they should have waited just a bit longer and release the games in 2014 so that Generation V doesn't just get nearly forgotten since it had such a small amount of time to be played.

I know right? Generation V went by so, so fast. I felt Generation IV lasted forever. V didn't last enough in my opinion. They should have waited for late 2014/early 2015 to release the new generation (RELEASE, not announce).

Anser said:
cryoAwakening said:
Pyro said:

but not here

...well...

I know right? Generation V went by so, so fast. I felt Generation IV lasted forever. V didn't last enough in my opinion. They should have waited for late 2014/early 2015 to release the new generation (RELEASE, not announce).

While I prefer it more than milking the franchise for all its worth, Gen 5 was just really WEIRD. I mean, it was on DS still! To be honest, I get a feeling everyone's going to forget Gen 5, simply because it didn't add as much as Gen 6 will add. There were no new types or anything.

But I like Gen 5, so we'll see. Maybe it'll be remembered for the story?

And on an unrelated note, I feel like Fairy type should have been called Magic type or something.

Back