Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Chiaki Nanami said:
Crackin355 said:
Actually, We might get a more Male-looking Eeveelution considering this one is Female-looking and the games are supposedly named from Chromosomes.
So what you're saying is that Nifina might be exclusive to Pokémon X? I'm actually inclined to believe that.

I didn't say that since I thought it wouldn't happen, but if it would, that would mean there would be some sort of item that evolves them, not a specific stat.

Ghostony said:
You guys may have already heard.. but there rumors about this guy being a new eeveelution for X and Y

"Ninfia"
images

I'm having trouble deciphering what type it's suppose to represent...maybe dragon or something....
ooo thanks for the picture. that will be my future sig.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Anser said:
I don't like Ninfia. It's too girly for my taste.
Is there any other reason why you don't like it? Because I have to say that reason is pretty stupid, though feel free to explain why you think it's a good reason to hate a Pokémon.

I never said I hated it, I just didn't like it. I might as well catch a female Eevee and evolve it into Ninfia, since I've got the whole collection and I'm not breaking it for this. Maybe I will get used to it.

Crackin355 said:
Ninfia's name is now Sylveon.

Had a little video with animations.
english name sweet.

brb changing my future name but might be adding the japanese name 'cause I like it.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Glitchy said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
I just use Pokémon I like, I had a Level 100 Pikachu before my cousin evolved it when I let him play it since he left his in the car and he was too lazy to get it
Me too. I like Charizard and Serperior even if they are in *bleep*in never-used!
You don't actually type *bleep*, you type the actual cusses and the system changes it
I know that, I just don't type the actual cusses because I'd rather bleep them out myself. :)

Sylveon, huh?

Well, Sylva/Sylvan in the English language means "wooded", "of part of the woods" (we just a poem with that word in it and had to look up the definition...). However, we already got a grass type.

Sylph could be another combination of the name, which would hint that it would be a flying type since Slyph means "sky beings". Plus, that does fit in with it's french name, which has "nymph" in it.

So obviously Sylveon will have something to do with being a being of the woods. How that will relate to it's type is unknown, but I'm going to say that it is a flying type pokemon. There are so many hints pointing to that, as it is not only the lightest of it's kind, but it seems to have it's name dealing with sylphs and nymphs.

Now, they may have the name refering to as the "protector of the woods", which the nymphs were considered. That would hint that it would be a fighting type.

The german name has feel in it, which makes me think it will have some ability of feelings. Now, I don't know how that would fit in with any type other than psychic, but normal type or the other two types I mentioned makes sense as well.

a fighting type would be neat, but it does seem to be leaning more towards a flying type.

I know what type it is!

It's a bug type! It all makes sense now. It explains the name, the appearance (look at the eyes), as well as some other things.

Okay, my guess is bug-type now.

Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

It's a bug type! It all makes sense now. It explains the name, the appearance (look at the eyes), as well as some other things.

No.

No. No. No.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

No.

No. No. No.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THIS.

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE BUG TYPE.

I SWEAR IF YOU'RE RIGHT I'LL HUNT YOU AND GAMEFREAK DOWN.

Fennekin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

No.

No. No. No.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THIS.

You should be glad you have a cute bug type pokémon.

Cirdec said:
Fennekin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

No.

No. No. No.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THIS.

You should be glad you have a cute bug type pokémon.

It's the one that makes sense though! The bug-like eyes, the name referencing to wooded or apart of the woods, it's "antenna" ribbons flowing from it?

My gut is telling me bug right now. It makes the most sense at this point.

There's no way in hell Sylveon is a Bug-type. It just doesn't make sense and doesn't look like a bug.

Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

ERqKVeu.jpg

Anser said:
There's no way in hell Sylveon is a Bug-type. It just doesn't make sense and doesn't look like a bug.

Sorry if you are disappointed, but the French name and what BMB said show Sylveon is a bug type.

It's not confirmed its bug type, but from what BMB and Cirdec have said, It seems likely.

Which I'd be happy with, maybe I'll finally use a bug-type on my main team.

GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

ERqKVeu.jpg
dammit GP.

DAMN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TRIGGERED MY ANGER.

I WISH YOU DIDN'T SUGGEST THAT IT WAS A BUG TYPE BMB.

IT JUST RUINED MY MOOD! >_<

Back