Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Fennekin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Xerneas said:
I know what type it is!

It's a bug type! It all makes sense now. It explains the name, the appearance (look at the eyes), as well as some other things.

Okay, my guess is bug-type now.
ERqKVeu.jpg
dammit GP.

DAMN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TRIGGERED MY ANGER.

I WISH YOU DIDN'T SUGGEST THAT IT WAS A BUG TYPE BMB.

IT JUST RUINED MY MOOD! >_<

There's always a chance that there will be another eevee. Possibly a male looking one that could be a better type.

if the new eeveelution was a bug type it needs bug features.

sylveon looks like a normal type.

name me a bug that has ribbons.

Accelgor

617Accelgor.png

Your friends at Bulbapedia said:
Accelgor has a large pink head reminiscent of a helmet, adorned with green stripes, a black star-like marking or hole on the front, and a swirled shape in the back, with its eyes in a shadowed crevice giving the appearance of an annoyed pout. The rest of its body consists of blue, segmented cloth-like tufts, with ribbon-like extensions at the top of its back. Its arms appeared to be crossed, as if in an aggressive mood.

I just googled Sylveon, opened the first link, and in it there was a huge discussion about Sylveon probably being bug.

I would definitely be the prettiest bug-type ever, and kind of a surprise, but I wouldn't mind it. It seems that only one thing is consistent though:

Sylveon is based heavily on the nymphs or sylphs, who are Devine females that are habitants of the first or sky respectively. They seemed to be heavily based off of fairies.

...wow, I know why it is most likely bug now. Fairies?

It might not look like a bug, but it sure does like very fairy-ish. Fairies are beautiful bug creatures that are all basically female, often found as protectors of the forest.

I'm getting more and more positive it is a bug type.

Xerneas said:
I just googled Sylveon, opened the first link, and in it there was a huge discussion about Sylveon probably being bug.

I would definitely be the prettiest bug-type ever, and kind of a surprise, but I wouldn't mind it. It seems that only one thing is consistent though:

Sylveon is based heavily on the nymphs or sylphs, who are Devine females that are habitants of the first or sky respectively. They seemed to be heavily based off of fairies.

...wow, I know why it is most likely bug now. Fairies?

It might not look like a bug, but it sure does like very fairy-ish. Fairies are beautiful bug creatures that are all basically female, often found as protectors of the forest.

I'm getting more and more positive it is a bug type.

NO NO NONONONONONONONONONO

GOD NO.

STOP IT, I DON'T LIKE THAT "SYLVEON IS A BUG TYPE THEORY".

STOP RUINING MY DREAMS OF IT BREING A NORMAL TYPE!

Am I the only one who finds other bug Pokémon cute other than Sylveon (i actually find Weedle and Caterpie adorable)

Chiaki Nanami said:
And why does the typing of a single Pokémon justify this rage? I'm genuinely curious here.
well I don't know any other people who were genuinely outraged by pokemon typing.

but I don't know why I felt jumpy and outraged, sure granted that bug a type, possibly female only eeveelution would be great.

but i'd rather have her be normal type.

kangaskhan's female only and chansey's female only (not counting audino).

and besides if pokemon x and y are truly dna themed i'd rather have the normal type eeveelution be given the ability to gain a second typing as well.

Fennekin said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
And why does the typing of a single Pokémon justify this rage? I'm genuinely curious here.
well I don't know any other people who were genuinely outraged by pokemon typing.

but I don't know why I felt jumpy and outraged, sure granted that bug a type, possibly female only eeveelution would be great.

but i'd rather have her be normal type.

kangaskhan's female only and chansey's female only (not counting audino).

and besides if pokemon x and y are truly dna themed i'd rather have the normal type eeveelution be given the ability to gain a second typing as well.

That's great and all, but I think you should stop with the mindless "NO NO NO" posts.

GalacticPetey said:
I can see your points about it being a bug type. But the look just doesn't seem "bug" to me.
this.

name me a bug type that doesn't seem too look like a bug type gamefreak.

GalacticPetey said:
Well, Accelgor doesn't look that much like a bug.

accelgor looks like it was still in the process of having a shell but never gets out of it.

Well, Skorupi and escavalier don't really appear as bug.

But you know, Sylveon is up in the air. It's great they are giving out all the names at once instead of having the Japanese name and trying to come up with possible english names.

Gotta warn you FE, if I'm right, I'm bringing out a "I told you so" meme.

If anything, I think people are overanalyzing a bit too much when it comes to attributing the eeveelotuion's type. I hardly would call it a bug type in the first place. It doesn't have proper coloration, it still looks mammal-like rather than insect-like, and it just doesn't seem to shout "bug!" at me. I can understand Escalvier or Accelegor, but this thing? Not really.

Now, if it does surprisingly turn out bug type, then don't quote me on this.

Baby Luigi said:
If anything, I think people are overanalyzing a bit too much when it comes to attributing the eeveelotuion's type. I hardly would call it a bug type in the first place. It doesn't have proper coloration, it still looks mammal-like rather than insect-like, and it just doesn't seem to shout "bug!" at me. I can understand Escalvier or Accelegor, but this thing? Not really.

Now, if it does surprisingly turn out bug type, then don't quote me on this.

Well, the problem is that it doesn't shout out any dead giveaways to its typing either. I think if it was flying type it would have wings, fighting type they would have made it more clear, and normal seems plausible, but it's the coloring that is confusing.

Back