Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

John Egbert said:
Amphituber said:
My Pokemans have way stronger moves than your guys'! My charizard is, like, level 62! You losers are going down!
BIATCH PLZ

MY VAPOREON IS GOING TO SURF THAT THING DOWN.
Not if I use mewtwo! mew two always wins, so ha!

Entei should really gets its movepool fixed up, as seeing it not be able to naturally learn Flare Blitz is getting pretty annoying now, and Earthquake is way better than Bulldoze.

I mentioned this before, but I think any Pokemon who weighs over 400 lbs. should be able to learn Earthquake.

Oh, schveet!

Medicham was always one of those Pokemon that I knew I should dislike, but I really liked in spite of it.

Its mega form looks awesome.

Amphituber said:
Oh, schveet!

Medicham
was always one of those Pokemon that I knew I should dislike, but I really liked in spite of it.

Its mega form looks awesome.

do you not realize you are intentionally spoiling things for people who dont want spoilers, or are you doing this on purpose?

It's alright. I don't care too much about Mega Evolutions, anyway. I can't talk for everyone, though. I just don't want any more new Pokemon spoiled. That way I can run into the grass and think "wow, this Pokemon is cool"

I want Mega Ninetales now. I don't care that it got Drought in 5th gen. I want it to have Drought AND better stats. And a better movepool.

Purple Yoshi said:
Bulbapedia has official pictures of the final starter evolutions from Corocoro. It makes Delphox look a little bit less weird.

Mafoxy.png
Gekkouga.png
Burigaron.png
Am I the only one who thinks that Fennekin has the worst final evolution of all time? It makes Chikorita's line look good.

Since my game will take about a week to arrive in the mail I'll probably think up a final team then. I dislike not being prepared, because I end up training a Pokemon I don't want to use and feel like I've wasted time. Now it's just become habit, but I enjoy doing it.

New Mega Evolution for a familiar Pokemon. This might confirm the mega evolution of another pokemon as well....

megapinsir.jpg

Clefable is Pure Fairy-type
You battle your rival in Kiloude City. Afterwards you get given an Absolite and sent to Sycamore who is in Anistar City. He will upgrade the Mega Ring to allow for detection of Mega Stones. The Mega Ring will only react to hidden Mega Stones after 8pm

Mega Pinsir is Bug/Flying-type. It has the ability Aerilate which turns Normal-type moves into Flying-type

from serebii

Welp, this game is released like tomorrow or today, so I'd best get out of this thread before the spoilers arrive. ZOOOoooop!

Looks awesome.

There should still be more to come. I forget, was Heracross confirmed? Thanks GP.

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

Hit points: 135
Attack: 135
Defense: 90
Special attack: 135
Special defense: 90
Speed: 90

Michael Myers said:
Another mega!
00483.png

and boy did it need it.

Anyway im pretty pumped seeing as how the game comes out tomorrow.

I just hope its going to be as good as i think it is.

Since I don't think anyone has posted it, here is the other confirmed Mega Evolution (who has been mentioned on this page and last page).

megahera.jpg

Dean Winchester said:
Since I don't think anyone has posted it, here is the other confirmed Mega Evolution (who has been mentioned on this page and last page).

megahera.jpg

wow he's horny

Back