Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

DragonFreak said:
You see, I never have the means to trade with anybody. That's pretty much it. I love playing Pokemon, and I would love to have the goal to collect every single one of them, but with the trade evolutions and Pokemon specific regions always prevent me from doing so. I feel like it's the one flaw that they should stop doing.

Fair enough, but I don't think the situation of one player justifies a major gameplay change (and trading is part of what made Pokemon popular in the first place).

Bulbapedia has official pictures of the final starter evolutions from Corocoro. It makes Delphox look a little bit less weird.

Mafoxy.png
Gekkouga.png
Burigaron.png

Still going with Fennekin, though. I swear Game Freak read my mind. It looks like Vulpix, one of my favourite Pokemon, and it evolves into a fox witch? Awesome!

I think I'm going to call my Fennekin Hermione. Or any other Harry Potter character.

Purple Yoshi said:
Still going with Fennekin, though. I swear Game Freak read my mind. It looks like Vulpix, one of my favourite Pokemon, and it evolves into a fox witch? Awesome!

I think I'm going to call my Fennekin Hermione. Or any other Harry Potter character.

Name it Malfoy. That way you can use it to out-angst your opponents.

Damn it.

I'm now considering between Froakie and Chespin.

I don't really like Chespin's final form, and I love Froakie's...

Serebii has listed all the new Pokemon, so I'll probably see what kind of Pokemon I want on my team before I decide what starter I'm going to get.

But I only have 2 days...

Purple Yoshi said:

That's a brillian idea. I wish I thought of it. I declare Delphox the coolest-looking starter final evolution Pokemon since Typhlosion.

I know this sounds weird, but I don't really want to use the Kanto starters. I want to try and use as many Gen 6 Pokemon as possible. That way it's a unique experience.

Although I hope they did improve the Kanto starter's moveset. They really don't learn many good moves without TMs.

And I've decided I'm soft resetting for a female. I don't care if it's a bad nature or anything. I want a female one just so I can call it Hermione.

Purple Yoshi said:
Bulbapedia has official pictures of the final starter evolutions from Corocoro. It makes Delphox look a little bit less weird.

Mafoxy.png
Gekkouga.png
Burigaron.png
Well... Chespin turned out way better than expected. It just goes to show, don't look a gift book on the cover by a hand in the bush.

Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Amphituber said:
My Pokemans have way stronger moves than your guys'! My charizard is, like, level 62! You losers are going down!
BIATCH PLZ

MY VAPOREON IS GOING TO SURF THAT THING DOWN.

hehe yeah.

hey GP remember that time where vaporeon, glaceon and jolteon kicked you ass?

good times good times.

Back