Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I might go for Squirtle when I get to choose.

Serebii said:
The episode of Pokémon Smash due to air on September 15th has been revealed to showcase Mega Evolutions, as shown by Junichi Masuda, in what they are calling an XY Institute Special. In addition to that, this episode will reveal more new information about the Pokémon XY anime that is due to begin on October 17th. We'll provide all the new information as and when it comes. This information is very likely to be revealed in CoroCoro prior to this episode at some point next week.

We're about to know everything anyway. The game is being released in little more than a month. I want to see the full Pokédex already!

Rei Hino said:
Kellam said:
Mega Venusaur looks silly, but the other two are good.

^

thinkin' i'll go with chespin and squirtle.

That's my Y Plan at the moment. I'm thinking I might go with Froakie and Charmander if I end up playing X afterwards. Bulbasaur's cool and all but I never choose him (Outside of Mystery Dungeon, he's amazing in them). Fennekin just sucks doesn't really do it for me, he doesn't catch my attention at all.

@Mega Evolution List
Probably fake, yes. Most of them are already good Pokemon, they don't really need to boost them further. And all the starters having mega evolutions seems like overkill.

Gallade getting a Mega Pokemon?

Omg, I'm not sure how to feel. Gallade is my favorite Pokemon out of all generations, and yet, I'm not sure if I want him to have a mega evolution. Omg, that would be so cool though...

GalacticPetey said:
Probably fake, but this is rumored to be the list of Pokemon getting Mega evolution.

1378627111168.jpg
well, everyone getting a mega evolution that we know of is there

looks quite official to me

then again looks are deceiving

That looks fake for me; there are lots of powerful Pokémons in that list. They don't need a mega evolution.

I love taking a plant starter as a handicap. Although Heart Gold version killed me because of that. Bird, then Insect type gym leaders.

It's a rumor so it's fake

I don't think Mega Tyranitar NEEDS a Mega Evolution, the same way Blaziken and Lucario don't need them. In fact, we don't need Mega Evolutions at all

I want Unown to get one and it needs to be the strongest Pokemon in the game :(

I'd actually love it if that rumored list was real. I'd love to see Mega Drapion, Aggron, Cofagrigus, and Galvantula.

Cirdec said:
That looks fake for me; there are lots of powerful Pokémons in that list. They don't need a mega evolution.

To be fair, Blaziken is considered one of the best Pokemon in the games and he got a Mega Evolution, so....

Back