Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Anser said:
I DETEST the concept of alternate forms. It's just a lame excuse to give the already overrated legendaries some sort of evolution. Why did they have to *bleep* up Mew-freaking-two, easily one of the most classic and epic Pokémon out there? Go screw up some new Pokémon, but not the classics.

You did see the stuff where we proved it's probably fake, right?

Purple Yoshi said:
Anser said:
I DETEST the concept of alternate forms. It's just a lame excuse to give the already overrated legendaries some sort of evolution. Why did they have to *bleep* up Mew-freaking-two, easily one of the most classic and epic Pokémon out there? Go screw up some new Pokémon, but not the classics.

Doesn't change that he hates alternate forms.

I don't really have a problem with them personally.

Anser said:

Huzzah, someone who agrees with me! :P

Xerneas said:
I'm still waiting for my steel/ghost and ice/fire types.
late, but possessed suit of armour, and a baked cake with icing on top

that's all I want to contribute

The End said:
eat your heart out guys, I think giratina's alternate form beats his original :bowser:

Giratina's Altered Forme was meant to be more defensive, while the Origin Forme is more offensive.

eh, it just looks cooler

I don't see why we're getting so worked up over this, I mean if anything, we shouldn't be worried about it. Everyone is always so upset before the game comes out, and when it actually comes out, people love the game. Besides, this is Gamefreak we're talking about, they always produce awesome games.

The End said:
eh, it just looks cooler

I don't see why we're getting so worked up over this, I mean if anything, we shouldn't be worried about it. Everyone is always so upset before the game comes out, and when it actually comes out, people love the game. Besides, this is Gamefreak we're talking about, they always produce awesome games.
hey aren't you forget that shiny giratina is basically.

the best shiny legendary ever other than black rayquaza.

The End said:
eat your heart out guys, I think giratina's alternate form beats his original :bowser:

Sorry, have to disagree

The only time I liked a Pokemon form was Deoxys, but that's probably because it was the first.

Crackin355 said:
Purple Yoshi said:
Anser said:

Doesn't change that he hates alternate forms.

I don't really have a problem with them personally.

Yes, I saw it was fake, but the very "threat" of Mewtwo having an alternate form makes me rage. And yes, it doesn't change that I hate forms.

Baby Luigi said:
Huzzah, someone who agrees with me! :P

High five!! :D

I don't care if forms look cooler or not; I just don't like the concept. It's pretty unoriginal in my opinion. I think it complicates things a little bit.

I don't know. I'll probably get my head bitten off for this, but sometimes I feel like the only thing that makes legendary well, legendary is a - their design and b - alternate forms.

I feel like giving Pokemon alternate forms just solidify their legendary status. Like, Shaymin's forms really solidify that it is a legendary, as it could easily pass a regular pokemon.

I mean, I do feel like alternate forms are just popping up faster than weeds now, but again, everything is better in moderation.

Bubble Man said:
Who said anything about new types at all?

It's a popular theory that Sylveon is a new type. If they do have another eeveelution that is hard to tell what type it may be, it would make the theory more believable.

I still say it's Flying-type.

Also, that theory that it has to be a Dragon because that's the only special type left is stupid.

GalacticPetey said:
Watching the Pokemon Smash live stream. From behind the question mark, the new pokemon used what looked like Shadow Ball.
a eeveelution would likely use shadow ball.

but it'll probably be a ghost type.

welp.

Back