Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Princess Zae said:
personally i find goodra to be very beautiful.
This so much. Best dragon since, I don't know, Flygon.

so one of my friends tells me that weavile can now learn icicle crash through breeding

if this is true then that's the awesomest thing since forever and i'll probably start playing pokemon again just to teach my weavile an awesome move

The ultimate question: who's cuter, Pikachu or Eevee?

Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:

idk man ill always love salamence and haxorus
I can't decide whether I like Flygon or Salamence better. I don't even know why. So I keep switching them back and forth when I compare them.

Shadow rocks! said:
I always thought Charizard was the cutest Pokémon, but that's just me.

Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:

I can't decide whether I like Flygon or Salamence better. I don't even know why. So I keep switching them back and forth when I compare them.

Shadow rocks! said:
Budew!

But really, I mean, Raicu is cuter than Pikachu the way it is.

Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:

Shadow rocks! said:
You're thinking I am less cute than a charizard? <.<

Sylveon said:
Shadow rocks! said:
[/quote]
Sort of yes. Admittedly. But you're personality is cuter than many/all Charizards, and I care about personality more than outside looks.

Sylveon said:
Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:
Princess Zae said:

Shadow rocks! said:

the difference between eevee and you is the fact that you're on fire.

Which if you think about it, is really screwed up.

I started a new file and my party this time doesn't have any mega evolutions, so is it still possible to beat Lysandre's Gyarados and Diantha's Gardevoir?

Randy Cunningham said:
I started a new file and my party this time doesn't have any mega evolutions, so is it still possible to beat Lysandre's Gyarados and Diantha's Gardevoir?

Yes it is. I took out [the] Mega [pain in the neck] Gyarados with my Delphox, and same thing with the [weak and so called] Mega Gardevoir.

BTW, I kinda need help. What's a good way to find a shiny apart from the egg and radar way?

Randy Cunningham said:

I didn't use items or Mega Evolutions in battle and was under-levelled (6+ levels behind if I recall right). Still beat Diantha, and Lysandre wasn't that bad either.

Glaceon said:
Randy Cunningham said:

I didn't use items or Mega Evolutions in battle and was under-levelled (6+ levels behind if I recall right). Still beat Diantha, and Lysandre wasn't that bad either.

The games difficulty is a joke to be honest with you.

Honestly felt like gen 4 and 5 were far more challenging.

Sadly pokemon games generally arent hard.

Fighter Zae said:
Glaceon said:
Randy Cunningham said:

The games difficulty is a joke to be honest with you.

Which was why I tried to make this game even the tiniest bit harder by handicapping myself, though it was still pretty easy and somewhat boring anyway.

Back