Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dr. Javelin said:
Falkner said:
Pidgey, Mienfoo, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip, Eevee, Hawlucha, Poliwhirl, Riolu (plus Litwick), Pikachu, Cubone, and even a Growlithe. (You work out who was/is each one (or evolution of one))
i think i'd rather be known as blastoise than hawlucha, honestly
He also forgot me as a Charizard.

Dr. Javelin said:
Falkner said:
Pidgey, Mienfoo, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip, Eevee, Hawlucha, Poliwhirl, Riolu (plus Litwick), Pikachu, Cubone, and even a Growlithe. (You work out who was/is each one (or evolution of one))

WELL HEADS UP, I ALSO TRADED AWAY A SQUIRTLE AT ONE POINT.

it's just hawlucha was your recent pokemon name so that was all I could remember

AND TWO CHARMANDERS, SO DRAGONFREAK CAN BE INCLUDED. LIKE I KNEW WE HAD A CHARIZARD. WHO AM I, MARIOGUY1 FOR POKEMON NAMES?

Falkner said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Falkner said:

WELL HEADS UP, I ALSO TRADED AWAY A SQUIRTLE AT ONE POINT.

it's just hawlucha was your recent pokemon name so that was all I could remember

AND TWO CHARMANDERS, SO DRAGONFREAK CAN BE INCLUDED. LIKE I KNEW WE HAD A CHARIZARD. WHO AM I, MARIOGUY1 FOR POKEMON NAMES?
Hehe, dat caps lock. Also, wouldn't Squirtle be LN1?

Princess Zae said:
you failed

everyone knows him as dr. javelin, and you FAILED

well no, of course I know javvy as javvy or I wouldn't be user-savvy.

And DF, that's why I included the (or evolution of) part. I didn't trade everyone's designated evolution pokemon, ie. Smasher was Lucario and Chandelure but I didn't have those in box to Wonder Trade; I'm Arcanine but only had a Growlithe etc.

I'm a bit behind, started this yesterday. Picked Fennekin as my starter and have caught all the Pokemon on Route 2

aka nowhere near as much side content as say b2/w2.

a shame really.

yeah its certainly one of the bigger flaws of the game , i hope if they do another version that will be fixed.

Usually i 100% a pokemon game but its like the side content is barely there so its just more fun if i do new playthroughs.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I'm breeding my female Aegislash "Bellum" and some French Honedge for a shiny.

I'm at fourteen eggs.

This could take a while.
good luck, I'm at 20 boxes and still nothing

Falkner said:
So I finally entered the Battle Chateau. Level 80 team versus level 15s? OH YES, ROFLSTOMPING PLEASE

If you do enough battles at the Battle Chateau, especially against the Dukes and Duchesses, you'll eventually earn the title of Grand Duke/Duchess. That ranking will offer you the Black Writ of Challenge, which increases the levels of all opposing Pokemon by 20.

So get this, I've been pairing this female Piloswine with a male Beartic so that I could get a Swinub that knows Icicle Crash and have it be part of my team as a Mamoswine, and I wanted it to be male, so I spent the past week breeding Swinubs that all turned out to be girls. FINALLY I get a male Swinub, and then I realized something...

Does Swinub/Piloswine naturally learn Ancient Power while leveling up? I know Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine when leveling up while knowing Ancient Power, but does it ever learn that move on it's own? Or do I need to catch one in the wild that knows it? If it turns out to be the latter, I'll be so pissed...

It doesn't learn it by leveling up, but it can learn it via the Move Relearner in Dendemille Town.

Back