Big Pokemon news to come on Jan. 8

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
It's been announced that big Pokemon news is coming on January 8th. What do you think it will be? Gen III remakes?

Source?

EDIT: Found it. Ooh, good!

i bloody well hope it's generation iii remakes

if they announce that the anime is cancelled and all copies are going to be destroyed, that's fine too.

Well, what else do they have? They gave us the new Mystery Dungeon. I'm almost sure it's the Gen III remakes.

they'll probably announce it saying released in japan on may 2nd, america may 3rd, australia may 4th, everywhere else apart from britain may 5th, britain december 23rd 2020

they hate us for some reason

Eh, these guys are the same guys that are saying Black/White will "revolutionize" Pokemon when Black/White didn't do squat.

I'm not expecting much

Baby Luigi said:
Eh, these guys are the same guys that are saying Black/White will "revolutionize" Pokemon when Black/White didn't do squat.
Gameplay wise, no, but story wise, it was a gigantic advancement.

Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gameplay wise, no, but story wise, it was a gigantic advancement.

Not that much. You're still beating 8 gym leaders and the elite four.

Please let it be Pokemon Trozei 2.

In all seriousness, it's probably going to be the obligatory Gen III remakes, but I would love to have a Pokemon Snap 2 or a Pokemon Colosseum/XD 2.

Eh, if it's gen III remakes, I won't really be that excited. I'd rather have another Stadium game or Snap 2, personally, but it'll likely be the remakes.

Stadium or Snap 2, please... Not another irrelevant stupid game like Colosseum, XD or Mystery Dungeon...

Ok, rumor has it on GONintendo that:

The announcement is, more or less, a love letter to the franchise. It's being called Pokemon Rainbow, a 3DS game that encompasses the settings and Pokemon from generations 1-4: Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire, and Diamond and Pearl. You can take my word for it that the graphics are done up very nicely. The perspective is similar to what you'd expect from Pokemon games, but the camera is much more dynamic. The graphical style is characterized by very clean, dark lines. Almost cartoonish, but not quite. Battles look radically different, and move away from the use of pixel art. Though it seems that the interface is still made of pixels. The battle that it shown is between a totally new trainer and a wild Weedle. The trainer uses a Pikachu.

I'm not privy to any story details, as I only know what will be announced tomorrow. The story is concurrent with Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 in terms of timeline. There are over 20 new Pokemon, and two will be revealed tomorrow. One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon. The other is a totally new Pokemon, called Verbill. It looks like a rodent, much like the Pokemon Patrat, but has a sort of pirate theme going on.

A Wii U app will be launched along with the game, which will be announced tomorrow. However, all that will be said is that the app will be addressed "at a later date". The logo for the app features a globe with Pikachu, Munna, Treeko, Cyndaquil, and Piplup popping out from various countries.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=193851

What do you think?

Back