Super Wiki RPG: Smasher & The Colored Stars - Important poll!

What is the fate of this game?!?!

• Short with lots of extra content!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Long with not much extra content!

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Mario Wiki Community Fangame - Sign Ups Open, Main Char. Poll

I voted Smasher, but, out of the rest, I'd vote for Yoshiwaker, Lily and Cirdec.

Smasher said:
I voted for Lily, but I don't have any objections if any of you vote for me as the main cha--

wait holy fuck i have half of the votes
ily

Hey, I'm just wondering if I could be some sort of minor npc (i.e. the kind that says something useless in a town).
I could also do some very minor writing, but nothing huge, in case I go inactive or lose interest.

New Super Mario said:
Make me an NPC

Did you see that?

And if you need me to do anything, I MIGHT be able to do minor programming (nothing to big like a battle system or something like that), but I'd fit nicely under writers.

I'd like to be an NPC if that's okay.

I have sprites here if the sprite style is or is close to the Mario & Luigi sprite style, but if it isn't I may be able to make sprites for my character in the same style as used in the game.

I don't have any M&L style sprites, I would prefer it if any sprites you do use are edited to resemble my non Rosalina OC, no matter which role I get.

If possible, I'd like to be a villain, boss, or playable character please.

I'd also like to be a writer, as I have created many ideas and dialogues for video games before and hope to open my own video game company some day using these ideas. I love to come up with ideas, so if there's any spot for inventing bosses, mechanics, etc, count me in for that.

I am also in the process of learning to program and soon to program games, so depending on the Coding Language and how long this takes, I may be able to program as well.

I hope you include me in this project. It seems interesting and potentially awesome!
:bowjr:

Side note:
Once things are squared away in relation to everything (such as characters, bosses, areas etc), is there a place where Writers will be able to discuss and iron out story elements and gameplay mechanics and the like? It may seem cluttered if everything (graphics, music, story) is all on the same thread.

Addition:
Place idea:
THE BRIDGE
(All of the trolls live here)

Also, what if the 'Shroom had an HQ but nearby was a town area containing different locations, such as:

BRAWL TACTICS
Hosted by FunkyK36, here you can learn new moves, upgrade old moves, and practice fighting, maybe even first learning how to fight here

FUN STUFF
Hosted by Gamefreak75, here there are minigames for you to play.

PIPE PLAZA
Hosted by Paper Yoshi, here you can learn about any news in the area and gain tips if you are confused as to what to do.

MUSIC & ARTWORK
Hosted by Smasher (or Smasher's evil twin if he happens to be playable in the game), you can go here to listen to any game music you purchase within the game (purchase with in-game money, not real money) or find as you travel and, if you access secret areas, you could gain keys allowing you to look at special concept art here. This game definitely needs some secrets for all completionists out there, and concept art could be a good reward.

ONE LAST THING
There should be a main hub area containing the shroom, the forums and other locations if this is an RPG, BUT-

WE NEED A MAFIA
A group of people should be part of the mafia, seeing as those mafia games that have gone on in the forums before. So having problems dealing with the mafia made of forum members could be a great idea.

shockwave527 said:
Side note:
Once things are squared away in relation to everything (such as characters, bosses, areas etc), is there a place where Writers will be able to discuss and iron out story elements and gameplay mechanics and the like? It may seem cluttered if everything (graphics, music, story) is all on the same thread.
I suggest using QuickTopic.

Nagito Komaeda said:
I don't have any M&L style sprites, I would prefer it if any sprites you do use are edited to resemble my non Rosalina OC, no matter which role I get.
Yeah ok

shockwave527 said:
WE NEED A MAFIA
A group of people should be part of the mafia, seeing as those mafia games that have gone on in the forums before. So having problems dealing with the mafia made of forum members could be a great idea.

It's an interesting idea, but I have a question for you. Do you even know how the mafia games work?

Pyro put in PTR's house as my boss battle area
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/File:PTR_House.png

i shall be godfather of the mafia if i'm not a main hero

QUICK QUESTION
What kind of music are we going for here? 8/16 bit? Music with instruments? Depending on the kind, I might be able to throw together some tunes. But that would be good to know.

Epic Nitwit said:
shockwave527 said:
WE NEED A MAFIA

It's an interesting idea, but I have a question for you. Do you even know how the mafia games work?

Not really, but I know it's been a big things, and the Mafia doesn't strictly have to relate to the games. But if we wan't to have it relate to the wiki/forums, a Mafia could be an interesting thing to add.

shockwave527 said:
QUICK QUESTION
What kind of music are we going for here? 8/16 bit? Music with instruments? Depending on the kind, I might be able to throw together some tunes. But that would be good to know.
I think he's doing something like Mario & Luigi (32 bit)

if you want, you can use Bowserpedia as a level in this game. i can tell you loads of different places that you can use, if you want to of course.

How is this coming along and when will the poll be shut, just out of interest?

Well, Yami was banned, so I halted on this until her ban expires.

Also, poll closed. Villains one should be up tomorrow.

I swear that NSY and Cirdec both had two votes, unless NSY got an extra one while I was offline...

Nagito Komaeda said:
I swear that NSY and Cirdec both had two votes, unless NSY got an extra one while I was offline...

^Same last time I checked.

If they did both get two, by rights there should be a revote with just Cirdec and NSY and whoever gets the most votes gets the final spot, but it's not my game and I might have missed an extra vote come in.

I saw NSY and Cirdec tied as well, but it's likely that someone else voted for NSY.

Villain plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back