Super Wiki RPG: Smasher & The Colored Stars - Important poll!

What is the fate of this game?!?!

• Short with lots of extra content!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Long with not much extra content!

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexneushoorn said:
When will Pyro announce the next big update?
When it's ready.

I think pyro has abandoned he project for reasons we don't know.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
It's been 2,5 months since Nintendo said something about MK8, they must have abandoned it.
That's a real game, fangames almost always regular updates.

NSY said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
It's been 2,5 months since Nintendo said something about MK8, they must have abandoned it.
That's a real game, fangames almost always regular updates.
While I get your point, you use the term "real game" wrongly.

I guess Pyro's been slacking off lately. But you guys may be right, he might have abandoned the project.

Dear Pyro.
Please let me know who won the writers contest or when it's finished. Or when the next Update / Writer's challenge is. And also please tell us if the project has been canceled.

Your's truly,

Razzoom.

You know, the whole "always dueling Smasher" thing is more of a backstory; we've been competing in tests of strength with each other for years, long before that meteor hit New Wikisburg. Anyway, if I were to be a boss, then I could only be fought in my own area. You may call it Firewall Outpost. That's where I'd live, far beyond the New Wikisburg city limits. It's also where I'd practice my fireballing skills & train my Fire Troopers, a rogue battalion of Fire Bros. who follow my every order. There would even be my second-in-command, a non-user NPC named Captain Torch. You'd talk to him to initiate my minigame, which would be called "Fireball Throwing 101". Smasher would eat a Fire Flower at the start of the minigame, causing him to don a pair of Bowser-esque horns and give him the ability to throw fireballs in lieu of eggs. Now, the goal would be to burn all the Piranha Plants before the timer runs out. Said timer would be set to 300 seconds, much like a typical level in one of Mario's 2-D platformers. If you were to succeed, you would be rewarded with a Fire Flower for your inventory, and the first time you do so, Captain Torch will offer you to join the Fire Troopers (which, in the dialogue, would be referred to as the Fire Troop), and by accepting you'd receive a Fire Troop membership belt with a single bronze circle jutting from the side as to denote your current rank of "Newbie". You could always decline, of course; this would make him give you 10 Wikoins instead. If you were to fail, however, you'd receive a 1-Up Mushroom as a consolation prize, and Captain Torch would tell you to try again sometime. By the way, after I was defeated, I would say, "You win again, Smasher. Guess I've gotta brush up on my techniques!" Then I'd start throwing fireballs at a wooden dummy of MCD like there was no tomorrow, and I couldn't be fought again until after Smasher had cleared a dungeon such as Skull Fortress, which would be the prerequisite to Firewall Outpost. I'd say that quote every time I was defeated by Smasher. However, I'd be much stronger in the second battle than I was before, and I'd get even stronger with every subsequent battle, much like the rival characters in the Pokemon games. Also, if Smasher were to lose, I'd say, "Well, it looks like I've finally beat ya! Come back when you get stronger, okay?" Afterwards, whenever he lost again, I'd say, "Man, Smasher. You should be the victor, not me. We'll fight again, all right, but not 'til you're ready." After saying those quotes, I'd give Smasher a Super Mushroom and politely ask him to leave my personal training area. If I lost, though, I'd pay Smasher 25 Wikoins and commend him on his fighting skills. Lastly, at the end of the game, prior to the battle against MCD, I'd meet up with him in the final level, whatever Pyro decides to call it. I'd tell Smasher that it's time to take back the last of his ranks, and then we'd both go to the room where he is fought. After he is defeated, you'd get to fight me one last time at the Firewall Outpost, when I'd be at the highest level possible. Of course, that battle would be optional rather than mandatory, and you could simply refuse to fight me at that point. If he were to accept the challenge, though, and beat me, I'd say my line again, but this time I'd give him 100 Wikoins and then start wailing away at a coal statue of Bowser, which would've taken the place of the MCD dummy. On the other hand, if Smasher lost, I'd say, "Whew! You put up some fight, Smasher. Too bad I came out on top. Now, lemme know if you wanna try again." Then I'd send Smasher home with a Delicious Fruit and start counting my share of the reward for curing the users who were affected by the dark auras from the meteor strike.

How about that, Pyro? :wario:

locked by request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back