Official Scribblenauts Discussion

Pyro

Power Star
There isn't a topic for this yet?!

Discuss your frivilous antics in the Scribblenauts games.

Today, in Unlimited, I created a cat gun and Jake from Adventure Time in the object editor, and completed The Saurus Park.

I also discovered you can spawn SHY GUYS! Now, I'm dropping one off in every area in odd places (i.e. putting one on the roof at Inkwell High).

i bought it was on steam, and i was able to download and play it...then the next day it was stuck in pre-load :(...but then i found out you could still play it through some weird folder stuff

I only own Super Scribblnauts and I never play the actual levels because I find them too confusing; I only play Playground Mode.

But I do enjoy custom levels even though I still haven't gotten used to it.

Aaaagh, I feel so bad for you guys in Europe that can't get your hands on this awesome game.

This game is so freaking fun!

I have Super Scribblenauts. Its fun. I've completed all the levels but I still haven't got that Extra Starite.

Yoshidude99 said:
I have Super Scribblenauts. Its fun. I've completed all the levels but I still haven't got that Extra Starite.

you gotta use the time machine

keep hitting #5

and eventually you'll end up in the first level of scribblenauts where your extra starite is

In my cousin's Unlimited I found out that the "kill everything" items don't destroy everything (wave makes things wet, nuke turns you green, meteors blow up, etc.)

before my cousin left to his home in new york, i kept getting hit by an ultrasound machine, and i ended up as

GIANT PURPLE DOTTED MAXWELL

Which relative of Maxwell do you guys play as in Unlimited? I use Clark, mostly.

Rolf said:
Which relative of Maxwell do you guys play as in Unlimited? I use Clark, mostly.
Well when I was playing my cousin's I used Scratch

obvious reference to Vinyl Scratch (same colored hair, same name, same shades)

Got Scribblenauts Unlimited recently. Pretty nice. The custom object feature is pretty awesome.

I just had to have this as the first thing I made:

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo3_1280.jpg

I want to get Scribblenauts Unlimited, but I'm not sure if I should wait until I eventually get a Wii U, or if I should get it on Steam.

Back