Official Scribblenauts Discussion

I want to get it, but I CAN'T

stupid creators of the game decided that they shouldn't release the game in europe until half a year later >_<

Northern Verve said:
Got Scribblenauts Unlimited recently. Pretty nice. The custom object feature is pretty awesome.

I just had to have this as the first thing I made:

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgob89cRpx1ritglfo3_1280.jpg
cool

That's strange, Unlimited is definitely out in Australia right now. Hm...

Anyway, my little cousin got both games on DS. We've spent hours just on the main page, doing whatever.

I think he also got Unlimited for Wii U, but I don't have one yet.

I hate that I don't have the newest Scribblenauts, but my love for the other games have kept me alive.

I just like to fool around on the title screen, I usually make stuff by mixing up peoples ign's/forum names & avatars :3

I am in love with this game right now. I like messing around with the object editor and making cool things. I might post pics later.
EDIT: Pic
VzY4yPw.jpg
E5LH87t.jpg
The car can fly, but it explodes in water.

Glitchy said:
I am in love with this game right now. I like messing around with the object editor and making cool things. I might post pics later.
VzY4yPw.jpg
E5LH87t.jpg
You made a CHARIZARD kart?

Roserade said:
Glitchy said:
VzY4yPw.jpg
E5LH87t.jpg
Welcome to Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Time Turner said:
Roserade said:
Glitchy said:
VzY4yPw.jpg
E5LH87t.jpg
Welcome to Scribblenauts Unlimited.
Dang now i REALLY want Scribblenauts Unlimited!!

I bought Scribblenauts Unlimited over the weekend, and I did make some silly characters during the process.

Sochies said:
still not released here in britain

you know what, fuck 5th cell, i'm never trusting them ever again

really? it's out here on steam

So I freed Lily
If you tap Edgar (the dad) and click edit object, and then save the object right after, you can play as him
If you kill him or something, you can't play as him at all

Mikan Tsumiki said:
So I freed Lily
If you tap Edgar (the dad) and click edit object, and then save the object right after, you can play as him
If you kill him or something, you can't play as him at all

Getting all the Starites will enable you to use Maxwell's parents as your avatar.

Oh I didn't know
I just saw that on the Scribblenauts Wikia. Well, I unlocked him before I was supposed to!

Back