New Rumor: Namco-Bandia Insider Reveals Some Details?

Anser said:
All I want is King K. Rool, Krystal and Paper Mario to be added and Megaman to NOT be added, and that all worlds are fun and nice to play in. Come on, who plays in Hanenbow, Mario Bros., or 75m in a serious battle?

Hell no to Paper Mario, idk about Krystal, yes to Megaman - I don't care for his games, but I think he'd be fun to play as, and I'd like at least one other third party character and he'd be the best fit. I agree with King K. Rool and the world bit though.

Fi said:
They add Baby Mario and/or Baby Luigi, I'm pretty sure me and BLOF will have a heart attack.

I think King K. Rool and Ghirahim would make great bosses, but I'm not sure about characters.
Baby Luigi and Baby Mario would be terrible ideas for smash bros. charaters (then again i hate both of them so what ever)

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Costume? He's more different from Mario than Luigi is.

Eh its still a waste though, even if he was different. Thing is he's nothing more than a modification and alot of people dont want it anyway. People love Luigi to death, hence why he's there.

Oh yeah and megaman would be a neat 3rd party if they dont make him terrible like mvc did.

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Fi said:
They add Baby Mario and/or Baby Luigi, I'm pretty sure me and BLOF will have a heart attack.

I think King K. Rool and Ghirahim would make great bosses, but I'm not sure about characters.
Baby Luigi and Baby Mario would be terrible ideas for smash bros. charaters (then again i hate both of them so what ever)

Much better than Kamek

Why are we talking about mario characters anyway? There is a freaking ton of them in smash bros.

Mario is Nintendo's biggest series. Doesn't matter if we dislike or like Mario's overrepresentation, I wouldn't be surprised if they added more Mario characters in the next Super Smash Bros. game

Baby Luigi said:
Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Fi said:

Much better than Kamek

I would prefer Kamek, actually.

Idk man i think there should be more room for other franchises though.

Since there are some seriously good nintendo franchises out there that need good character spots.

I agree, but that doesn't mean Nintendo will

Youmu Konpaku said:
didn't the core mario series actually have fewer characters in brawl than in melee

Yes, but that's because Doctor Mario was taken out.

Who was pretty much just a clone with different effects.

It's pretty annoying how people believe rumors so easily.

Samus Aran said:
It's pretty annoying how people believe rumors so easily.
I'm not believing it, I'm just pointing out that that's what this rumor said. And I would love to see it, since I like some of the stuff it says.

This rumor is false. Case closed.

If you want Smash news, wait until E3.
For anyone reading this thread: don't do more of these unless your source is reliable (not "my friend's uncle who works at Nintendo")

Back