New Rumor: Namco-Bandia Insider Reveals Some Details?

for once shoey is right

I'll make Poochy taunt in a horde of bob-ombs and Smart Bombs, so putting him isn't a bad idea after all.

But a new Yoshi character is one of the possible newcomers (if you haven't guessed yet, these are the same arguments you use for Mickey).

supermariofan said:
I'm not gonna complain about another Yoshi rep, but what about someone who's been in Yoshi games like Kamek?

Having Kamek playable is like having a Koopa Troopa playable in my eyes

supermariofan said:
Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:
I'm not gonna complain about another Yoshi rep, but what about someone who's been in Yoshi games like Kamek?

Good point

BLOF can agree with me on this, but good candidates for another YI rep would be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. It's far-fetched [unfortunately], but no one else is that qualified. Maybe Birdo, but she hasn't been in a YI game. Poochy is more of an assist trophy than a character. Same thing with many of the characters they listed.

Ghirahim as a character? Midna, or even Fi, would be better. Tetra too.

King K. Rool? No. Please Nintendo, no. I think that it is personally just a bad idea. There are so many other characters they can use to add to the DK series.

We have less than a month to find out, so hopefully much will be false, and if not, then I pray they have a good idea for these characters.

Fi said:
supermariofan said:
Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:

Good point

BLOF can agree with me on this, but good candidates for another YI rep would be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. It's far-fetched [unfortunately], but no one else is that qualified. Maybe Birdo, but she hasn't been in a YI game. Poochy is more of an assist trophy than a character. Same thing with many of the characters they listed.

Ghirahim as a character? Midna, or even Fi, would be better. Tetra too.

King K. Rool? No. Please Nintendo, no. I think that it is personally just a bad idea. There are so many other characters they can use to add to the DK series.

We have less than a month to find out, so hopefully much will be false, and if not, then I pray they have a good idea for these characters.

Ghirahim would be sweet. I mean, I loved Skyward Sword.

And King K. Rool, is really the only good addition, or else the characters for the series will be full of kongs.

But yeah, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, need to happen. Final Smash could be a chain chomp (like from Double Dash)

They add Baby Mario and/or Baby Luigi, I'm pretty sure me and BLOF will have a heart attack.

I think King K. Rool and Ghirahim would make great bosses, but I'm not sure about characters.

Fi said:
They add Baby Mario and/or Baby Luigi, I'm pretty sure me and BLOF will have a heart attack.

I'm going to buy two copies of the game, have diabetes, AND have a heart attack if Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were there

Baby Luigi said:
Fi said:

I'm going to buy two copies of the game, have diabetes, AND have a heart attack if Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were there
So would I. They're so underrated!

Not really that concerned for the roster at the moment, since even if they added no new characters, I'd be dandy with it.

the stages listed in this possible info sound lackluster though and i wasnt that fond of brawl stages so eh.

What I'd like to know more of is the changes to existing characters, gameplay mechanics, whatever story mode they may add, if they'll include a better stage builder, and well more important things rather than a silly new roster.

But I really don't believe leaks in almost all cases, I've found them in other games to be utter mountains of lies. So as you can guess, I'll wait for a confirmation, at least that's reliable.

All I want is King K. Rool, Krystal and Paper Mario to be added and Megaman to NOT be added, and that all worlds are fun and nice to play in. Come on, who plays in Hanenbow, Mario Bros., or 75m in a serious battle?

Krystal would be cool, especially as a staff and technology user.

However im pretty doubtful of that, considering the opinion of krystal is pretty mixed, assuming nintendo and namco will listen to the fans on the matter.

GalacticPetey said:
Why do people want Paper Mario? I see no point in it.

He would be an interesting character as he would be in 2D and would have a vast array of moves, enough to not be a clone of Mario. He can have a completely different moveset.

Anser said:
GalacticPetey said:

He would be an interesting character as he would be in 2D and would have a vast array of moves, enough to not be a clone of Mario. He can have a completely different moveset.

eh, its not really a solid character idea. Not only does the idea sound like something like mario and game & watch combined with slight additions, but having a different version of a character is really just a waste of space for an entirely new character. Other games have actually done the whole different versions of a character like Kusanagi, Orochi Iori, and Evil Ryu, but again it just seems like a waste.

Now that I think about I'd rather see Rundas than Ridley too, but thats still a bit minor for the game.

Zae said:
Anser said:
GalacticPetey said:

eh, its not really a solid character idea. Not only does the idea sound like something like mario and game & watch combined with slight additions, but having a different version of a character is really just a waste of space for an entirely new character. Other games have actually done the whole different versions of a character like Kusanagi, Orochi Iori, and Evil Ryu, but again it just seems like a waste.

Now that I think about I'd rather see Rundas than Ridley too, but thats still a bit minor for the game.

Link and Toon Link say hello. At least Mario and Paper Mario would be completely different. It doesn't matter they're different versions of the same character as long as they are different in terms of movesets. Imagine: Paper Mario could be the first and only non-winged character being able to glide. It could use its Hammer, its Tornado Jump, and many other things that Mario has used in the Paper series. Think of it; it would be awesome (at least to me... and many other people).

Zae said:
Krystal would be cool, especially as a staff and technology user.

However im pretty doubtful of that, considering the opinion of krystal is pretty mixed, assuming nintendo and namco will listen to the fans on the matter.
She is my number one most wanted newcomer!!

GalacticPetey said:
FINALLY! Someone agrees with me. He's too similar to Mario, and there are better mario reps to add other than him (Toad, Bowser Jr.) .

Anser said:
Zae said:
Anser said:
GalacticPetey said:

Link and Toon Link say hello. At least Mario and Paper Mario would be completely different. It doesn't matter they're different versions of the same character as long as they are different in terms of movesets. Imagine: Paper Mario could be the first and only non-winged character being able to glide. It could use its Hammer, its Tornado Jump, and many other things that Mario has used in the Paper series. Think of it; it would be awesome (at least to me... and many other people).

pretty sure most people hated the fact that toon link was mostly a clone however, so thats not really the best comparison.

Regardless it still seems like a waste to me, as if I wanted a new character I'd rather have a completely new one rather than some modification.

That's just me though so lol, if anything they'd probably do that as a costume instead of an actual character.

Back