Character Age

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
I think that Mario and Luigi are probably like 20. And let's just hope the princesses are too... (ya never know, this is Japan we're talking about)
Racist...
Racist? There are really disturbing things over in Japan. And the last thing I heard about Japan that wasn't about a TV show or a video game was that it's a very racist country itself.
NO U. You've never even been to Japan, and you know nothing about it. Or what, are you anti-Japanese, too?

Free Loader said:
"know nothing about it"? That's a laugh.

Also;

Mario: 29
Luigi: 26
Peach: 25
Bowser: 35
Yoshi: 21
Wario: 28
Waluigi: 24
What the heck's up with that? The Mario bros. are twins, and Yoshi's a freaking dinosaur, he was no baby when he carried Mario around everywhere in Yoshi Island. And I doubt Wario is that much older than Waluigi... And calling Bowser 35 when he was just a baby when Mario was a baby is wrong... Wait, have you even played Yoshi's Island?
Yeah, they all have to be somewhere in the same range of age. And yes, the Mario bros. are twins. Maybe so are the Wario Bros, though unconfirmed. (we dunno if they're even bro's, actually). And, Uniju, the Yoshi(s) from Yoshi Island and the Yoshi from SMW are different. But still, he's a dinosaur, so waht can be said?

Smiddle said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Mario and Luigi are twins? They don't look the same. I think Mario is on his early 20s

Twins don't have to look the same if they aren't monozygotic.
AHHH, long professional-looking term... *HEAD ASPLOSION*

Because if you look at this angle then you will notice that Bowser is somehow older than Mario or luigi because he started to yell at kamek (yes, he started to yell first, not speak) while Baby Mario and Baby Luigi weren't even able to walk. Don't mistake Bowser Jr. and Baby Bowser together. i wonder who is Bowser Jr.'s mum? If you look at easier example like 3.5 + 5/7 : 25% (x=25%x5/7-3.5) or avery famous one which I just came up with while I was playing Super mario Galaxy- E=mc2.(isn't it beautiful) then you will be able to work out the age diffeence between Mario and Bowser. Do you want a next maths lesson about the predictions when things that happened in mushroom Kingdom will happen to you?(not to me of course I am Junior's maths teacher -Ms mario)

Kool_Koopa said:
Because if you look at this angle then you will notice that Bowser is somehow older than Mario or luigi because he started to yell at kamek (yes, he started to yell first, not speak) while Baby Mario and Baby Luigi weren't even able to walk. Don't mistake Bowser Jr. and Baby Bowser together. i wonder who is Bowser Jr.'s mum? If you look at easier example like 3.5 + 5/7 : 25% (x=25%x5/7-3.5) or avery famous one which I just came up with while I was playing Super mario Galaxy- E=mc2.(isn't it beautiful) then you will be able to work out the age diffeence between Mario and Bowser. Do you want a next maths lesson about the predictions when things that happened in mushroom Kingdom will happen to you?(not to me of course I am Junior's maths teacher -Ms mario)
Well duh Bowser is older than the brothers, because HE was born, while the bros. weren't even DILIVERED.

Kool_Koopa said:
Did you learn something from our last maths lesson?
Have you learned ANYTHING about not going off-topic? :-\

How luigi could be younger than mario? they were delivered to their parents at the some time. And stork was carrying them together.

Mario: 23
Luigi: 23
Peach: 16 or 18
Daisy : 16 or 18
Bowser: 30
bowser Jr: 8
Yoshi: 2 000 000 (he is a dinosaur)
Wario: 25
Waluigi: 25
Baby mario, Luigi etc. : 1
Rosalina:20
DK: 40
Lakitu: 5
Paratropa: 1 hour
Baby martinet: 0.000000001 seconds
Real martinet: About 50
piranha Plant (died 2 hours ago)
Boo: 999999999999999999999999999999599999999999
George bush: 99999999999999999999999999999999 million years
kool_Koopa: ? ? ?

(I'm running out of ideas)

Stop double posting, dangit.

Here's mine:

Mario: 27
Luigi: 27
Peach: 23
Daisy: 21
Bowser: 40
Yoshi: 37
Wario: 30
Waluigi: 27
DK: 38
Diddy: 14
Rosalina: 24
Bowser Jr.: 17 (holy crap; one more year and he can move out! :eek:)

Kool_Koopa said:
How luigi could be younger than mario? they were delivered to their parents at the some time. And stork was carrying them together.

Mario: 23
Luigi: 23
Peach: 16 or 18
Daisy : 16 or 18
Bowser: 30
bowser Jr: 8
Yoshi: 2 000 000 (he is a dinosaur)
Wario: 25
Waluigi: 25
Baby mario, Luigi etc. : 1
Rosalina:20
DK: 40
Lakitu: 5
Paratropa: 1 hour
Baby martinet: 0.000000001 seconds
Real martinet: About 50
piranha Plant (died 2 hours ago)
Boo: 999999999999999999999999999999599999999999
George bush: 99999999999999999999999999999999 million years
kool_Koopa: ? ? ?

(I'm running out of ideas)

Worst prediction ever!</Comic Book Guy>

Srsly Yoshi is a dinosaur buy sheesh! Dinosaurs could never have lived for that long .-. . An average dinosaur probably doesn't live for more than 5-10 years. A T-Rex would live to thirty. A Velociraptor is a about as close as you'll get to Yoshi and they would only live for about 5-10 years or less. But Yoshi isn't your average extict Dino :P. I'd say that Yoshi the character is 20-40 years old. I'd say that an average Yoshi might live to 50 because of The Mario Worlds craziness. :eek: Omg I'm turning into a fanboy with crazy predictions lol :P

Mario: 28
Luigi: 28
Peach: 22
Daisy: 22
Wario: 37
Waluigi: 34
Yoshi: 32
Bowser: 46
Bowser Jr.: 4
Rosalina: 23
Babies: 1 and under

Cranky Kong: 33
Donkey Kong: 17
Diddy Kong: 15
Dixie Kong: 15
Tiny Kong: (Let's not go there...)
Funky Kong: 17
Lanky Kong: 19

ParaBob-omb said:
MegaMario9910 said:

Well actually i thought rosalina was hundreds of years old

The book is a lie. She only made up a fake story surrounding her to lull Mario into a false sense of security. Then when his back was turned she was going to eat him and the Toads alive. (The Yellow Toad is the first on her list)

Rosalina Spalko said:
ParaBob-omb said:
MegaMario9910 said:

Well actually i thought rosalina was hundreds of years old

The book is a lie. She only made up a fake story surrounding her to lull Mario into a false sense of security. Then when his back was turned she was going to eat him and the Toads alive. (The Yellow Toad is the first on her list)
LOL

Does that explain your signature? Rosalina throwing the book at Mario?

Mario and Luigi are more than likely in thier early 30's at this point in time while Daisy and Peach are probably in their late 20's/early 30's. Wario and Waluigi are more than likely the same age as Mario and Luigi. Bowser's around that age, also. You have to remember that in YIDS, they were all infants. They can't have hugely varying birth dates.

Bowser's the only baby in YIDS who can talk, so he's older than the Mario bros, Wario, DK, and Peach.
Baby Mario and Baby Weegee can walk and use hammers in PiT while Peach cannot do either. So Mario & Luigi>Peach in age.
Donkey Kong...I have no idea.
Wario is the anti-Mario, so he can't be too far off from Mario's age.

Lakitu bros said:
Mario:26
Luigi:25
Bowser:67
Bowser Jr:6
Wario:56
Waluigi:56
Yoshi:12
World 1-1 SMB:900000000

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Chaos makes a good point.

Back