Nintendo gets jacked: $2 million worth of Wii U’s stolen

ToxBox

Power Star
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/12/nintendo-gets-jacked-2-million-worth-of-wii-us-stolen/

7,000 Wii U Consoles stolen in Washington State

My question is, how bad was their security that they could drive forklifts into the building and no one realize that they were stealing these things?

ha ha ha, oh my god

they should just microwave them all

Nabber said:
My question is, how bad was their security that they could drive forklifts into the building and no one realize that they were stealing these things?

what if

the ROBBERS WERE THE SECURITY

Ouch...

Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.

Why the hell would they go through the trouble of breaking the law to prove a point?

I seriously don't think they're Xbox fanboys. Your idea is just....ludicrous

New Year Baby Luigi said:
Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.

Why the hell would they go through the trouble of breaking the law to prove a point?

Oh I know it's ludicrous. What's more ludicrous is the fact that you thought I was serious.

This is a bummer. Both for Nintendo and the people who were going to buy them.

Champion Christmas said:
Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.

Oh I know it's ludicrous. What's more ludicrous is the fact that you thought I was serious.
This conversation is ludicrous.

Wow, Nintendo must have some shitty security over there.

I feel bad for them anyway.

Fi said:
7,000 Wii U's...

7,000 families that got ripped off and now cannot get their christmas present for their kids/themselves.

Those bleeps.

well, I'd say 6,999 families, then there's the robber's lucky-ass family, they just got 7,000 Wii Us

They must of had some awful security or something.

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
They must have had some awful security or something.
fixed

Nabber said:
this is what i'm asking

Did they disguise themselves or what? If otherwise, then I can get away by just blowing up a wall on the building and walking away with a lot of Wii Us.

Most likely they just acted like they worked at the place and were doing regular stuff.

Nabber said:
Most likely they just acted like they worked at the place and were doing regular stuff.

It has to be

There's no way anyone could steal anything like this with all these giant machines

Squirtle said:
They probably acted like they were going to shelve them or something
That's what I thought. Or maybe ship em...

If otherwise, then I can get away by just blowing up a wall on the building and walking away with a lot of Wii Us.
It's not like you'd want to, though, is it?

Well I CAN do it

If I SHOULD do it or if I even WANT to do it is another thing

Back