Nintendo gets jacked: $2 million worth of Wii U’s stolen

ToxBox

Power Star
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/12/nintendo-gets-jacked-2-million-worth-of-wii-us-stolen/

7,000 Wii U Consoles stolen in Washington State
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
My question is, how bad was their security that they could drive forklifts into the building and no one realize that they were stealing these things?
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
ha ha ha, oh my god

they should just microwave them all
 

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
Nabber said:
My question is, how bad was their security that they could drive forklifts into the building and no one realize that they were stealing these things?
what if

the ROBBERS WERE THE SECURITY
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Ouch...
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.
Why the hell would they go through the trouble of breaking the law to prove a point?

I seriously don't think they're Xbox fanboys. Your idea is just....ludicrous
 

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
New Year Baby Luigi said:
Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.
Why the hell would they go through the trouble of breaking the law to prove a point?

I seriously don't think they're Xbox fanboys. Your idea is just....ludicrous
Oh I know it's ludicrous. What's more ludicrous is the fact that you thought I was serious.
 
This is a bummer. Both for Nintendo and the people who were going to buy them.

Champion Christmas said:
New Year Baby Luigi said:
Champion Christmas said:
Butthurt XBox fanboys.
Why the hell would they go through the trouble of breaking the law to prove a point?

I seriously don't think they're Xbox fanboys. Your idea is just....ludicrous
Oh I know it's ludicrous. What's more ludicrous is the fact that you thought I was serious.
This conversation is ludicrous.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Wow, Nintendo must have some shitty security over there.

I feel bad for them anyway.
 

The Mandalorian

Mushroom Attendant
Fi said:
7,000 Wii U's...

7,000 families that got ripped off and now cannot get their christmas present for their kids/themselves.

Those bleeps.
well, I'd say 6,999 families, then there's the robber's lucky-ass family, they just got 7,000 Wii Us
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
They must have had some awful security or something.
fixed

Nabber said:
My question is, how bad was their security that they could drive forklifts into the building and no one realize that they were stealing these things?
this is what i'm asking
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Did they disguise themselves or what? If otherwise, then I can get away by just blowing up a wall on the building and walking away with a lot of Wii Us.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Most likely they just acted like they worked at the place and were doing regular stuff.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Nabber said:
Most likely they just acted like they worked at the place and were doing regular stuff.
It has to be

There's no way anyone could steal anything like this with all these giant machines
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Squirtle said:
They probably acted like they were going to shelve them or something
That's what I thought. Or maybe ship em...

New Year Baby Luigi said:
If otherwise, then I can get away by just blowing up a wall on the building and walking away with a lot of Wii Us.
It's not like you'd want to, though, is it?
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Well I CAN do it

If I SHOULD do it or if I even WANT to do it is another thing
 
Top