I am Thankful for...

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Studies show that being more positive and thankful everyday can give you a longer life. The world is filled with bad things, but the trick in life is to always look on the bright sight of life, [just whistle,] and be thankful. So let's all try to say one thing we are thankful for everyday (and let's try to say something different everyday and from each other, but nothing wrong on saying it again.) So I'll start:

I am thankful for the life I have!

moe things.

I am thankful for the wonderful internet friends I have on the wikis and forums!

I am thankful for a lot of things: Pokemon, Having some best friends ( my best friend grace <3 and another one in 2nd place would be a friend of mine who plays castlevania ( she's pretty awesome at castlevania/anime/touhou knowledge) ), having cool friend (note it doesn't mean you're best friends with me, but you're a bro or something for me), for being in some stories ( looking at you zero and lily :) ), pokemon creepypastas, life, soda, this wiki and it's comunnity (excluding trolls), porplemontage for letting me stay.

I am thankful to packy for being my best bro, nabber because his portal awesomeness makes him cool, lily for being a very nice friend, crash for being crashing (Ba-dum-tsh), smasher for being pretty awesome and nice, glowsquid (I still owe you that bit of thanks from that warning so I came to my senses), the AC comitee for letting me stay even if it was short while and getting kicked from it, stooben ( who I kinda wish he was like my big bro), Anton even thought I kind of a dick to him but he does have something I don't have (thinking and then posting with knowledge), anybody who made me some artwork, jorge for giving me the chance to scare him, TFP because he's the freshest user of them all, porplemontage for reasons that I obviously said, anybody who treats me with respect, toxbox for giving me the laughs and cheering me up with his posts, Quizmo for being well... quizno, MCD, Bonsey, Bulbasaur for telling me some homestuck stuff that I might have skipped or didn't understand, Rin Kagamine for being patient (yeah I still owe you that RP, hang in there!), the mods and ops for justifying those kicks and bans that I deserved, DP for introducing me to touhou, the AC again for letting me to present last year, P_Y for the same reason as packy, MCS for being there to talk about, Purity for various roleplays, Uniju for introducing some cool stuff (bananas fad and sipping time) aaaaaaaand Xpike for giving me TF2.

I'm grateful about nearly everything in life. I'm happy that I live under a roof, have access to food, running water, and electricity, and have a twin sister who is always there for me.

I am thankful that I have access to a wide arrange of food and clean water, something that a lot of us take for granted.

Nemo said:
I am thankful that I have access to a wide arrange of food and clean water, something that a lot of us take for granted.

Yeah, I actually experienced no running water for a while. It was horrendous.

I am thankful for the R18+ rating for video games that's being introduced into my country next year. About bloody time.

I'm thankful for rain, because its pretty sweet.

Also thankful for the usual stuff, like food, shelter and water. The stuff we take for granted.

I am thankful for sanitation; something that a lot of us take for granted.

Sombrero Guy said:
I am thankful for God, my family, my friends, and all my other loved ones
^This.

Also I am thankful for my imagination.

I am thankful for cereal.

That stuff is addicting.

I'm thankful for everything, basically.

I'm especially thankful that my house wasn't damaged during the hurricane a couple months ago.

I am thankful for potatoes because without them I wouldn't have anything for dinner when mom's not home.

I am also thankful for food, my friends and family, a roof over my head, and God.

EDIT: I am thankful for Vocaloid because without it I wouldn't have any music to listen to, or characters to ship.

Rin Kagamine said:
EDIT: I am thankful for Vocaloid because without it I wouldn't have any music to listen to, or characters to ship.
Um ok

I'm thankful for
Jesus

Back