Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NSMBWii

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • NSMBU

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
there all so easy
THAT'S HORSESHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! If you played the challenge mode, you would not be saying that. It is hypocritical to say they are all so easy and ignore the hardest part of the game. I don't care that it is not part of the main "story" (quotes because there is no story to speak of). IT IS STILL PART OF THE GAME! My thread about the Gold Medal Challenge Mode only has FOUR posts! None of this makes a bit of sense. EVERY vote should be for NSMBU, It seems like a lot of people are trying to IGNORE the Challenge Mode to hide their own insecurities. They know they are not good enough to beat it, so they pretend it doesn't exist and dismiss the game as "easy".

I don't think it takes Holmes and Dr. Watson to decipher this mystery.

Answer me this, somebody just give me a STRAIGHT answer: HOW THE FUCK can anyone say the game is easy with the Challenge Mode? No, seriously, HOW?!

As for the Impossible Pack in NSMB2, 3 short, hard levels, does not a hard game make. The Challenge Mode in NSMBU has DOZENS of Gold Medal Challenge Mode that makes a joke of that Impossible Pack. Plus it is a DLC, I don't know why it can't just be unlockable in regular game.

For me NSMBU, the story is the hardest of the four games, but the main difficulty of this game is in the challenge mode indeed.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
there all so easy
THAT'S HORSE*bleep* AND YOU KNOW IT! If you played the challenge mode, you would not be saying that. It is hypocritical to say they are all so easy and ignore the hardest part of the game. I don't care that it is not part of the main "story" (quotes because there is no story to speak of). IT IS STILL PART OF THE GAME! My thread about the Gold Medal Challenge Mode only has FOUR posts! None of this makes a bit of sense. EVERY vote should be for NSMBU, It seems like a lot of people are trying to IGNORE the Challenge Mode to hide their own insecurities. They know they are not good enough to beat it, so they pretend it doesn't exist and dismiss the game as "easy".

I don't think it takes Holmes and Dr. Watson to decipher this mystery.

Answer me this, somebody just give me a STRAIGHT answer: HOW THE *bleep* can anyone say the game is easy with the Challenge Mode? No, seriously, HOW?!

As for the Impossible Pack in NSMB2, 3 short, hard levels, does not a hard game make. The Challenge Mode in NSMBU has DOZENS of Gold Medal Challenge Mode that makes a joke of that Impossible Pack. Plus it is a DLC, I don't know why it can't just be unlockable in regular game.

Chill, has it occured to you that it might not be that hard to do to some people?

Back