strange...

Finnick

Goomba
Several people say Super Mario Galaxy 2 is harder than Galaxy 1, but I think the exact opposite.
The purple coin challenges in battlerock galaxy and dreadnought galaxy were extremely difficult >_<

have you done grandmaster galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy is harder. I simply say Luigi's Purple Coins and Slingpod Galaxy to refute your points.

Baby Luigi said:
Super Mario Galaxy is harder. I simply say Luigi's Purple Coins and Slingpod Galaxy to refute your points.

I thought that was one of the easier galaxies, to be honest. I'll agree with Luigi's Purple Coins, though (I still haven't done it on Galaxy, iirc).

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:

I thought that was one of the easier galaxies, to be honest. I'll agree with Luigi's Purple Coins, though (I still haven't done it on Galaxy, iirc).

Maybe we see things differently but I lost (and regained) a crapload of lives in that stupid galaxy.

For those of you who say the Perfect Run....no, I found Luigi's Purple Coins harder than that awful, boring level called The Perfect Run.

Baby Luigi said:
For those of you who say the Perfect Run....no, I found Luigi's Purple Coins harder than that awful, boring level called The Perfect Run.

That level is easier than it looks. Trust me, I spent HOURS dying and trying to figure out how to get that star until I realized I had to spin after every jump. It was a breeze after that. Had I realized that technique could be done before, I wouldn't have spent so much time in that star. The Perfect Run is much, much harder.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

That level is easier than it looks. Trust me, I spent HOURS dying and trying to figure out how to get that star until I realized I had to spin after every jump. It was a breeze after that. Had I realized that technique could be done before, I wouldn't have spent so much time in that star. The Perfect Run is much, much harder.

I could argue with you all day but I found Luigi's Purple Coins harder than The Perfect Run

I found Galaxy harder than Galaxy 2, but then again by the time I did Galaxy 2 I had practice of Galaxy......

Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
I found Galaxy harder than Galaxy 2, but then again by the time I did Galaxy 2 I had practice of Galaxy......

That's true too. I thought Galaxy 2 was a lot easier than Galaxy. I beat all of Galaxy 2 in 25 hours while I'm sure Galaxy took longer

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

I could argue with you all day but I found Luigi's Purple Coins harder than The Perfect Run

Yeah, I think it's all a matter of opinion. Luigi's Purple Coins were very hard, but The Perfect Run was even harder for me.

You beat Galaxy 2 in 25 hours? With all 242 stars? |:

Anser said:
You beat Galaxy 2 in 25 hours? With all 242 stars? |:

Yup. Right when I got that mail with the 242 stars in it, bam, I saw 25 hours.

Too bad it's erased since it was in my older Wii that got damaged. I'm not planning to play it again anyway.

Back