Do you collect anything?

MCS

Donkey Kong
If you do, what do you collect?

The only thing I can really say I actively collect are diecast cars from Disney's films Cars and Cars 2. I've been collecting them since 2006 and probably have over 350 of them, but I haven't counted them in a while.

Mario plushes and Mario figures. Good, non bootleg ones.

I used to collect Angelina Ballerina stuff. My brother was the king of collecting at one point he collected Dr Who cards, pokemon cards, pokemon toys, yugioh cards, gogo's, dinosaur king cards and pokemon toys and most likley other stuff as well.

Strange Weapons

used to collect animal plush toys, but my mum got rid of them all. Nowadays, I guess I only really take pride in how many CDs and video games I have.

I have the full U.S. Quarters collection and I also collect keychains. I used to collect the pegs from the Lays chips.

Mariomario64 said:
I used to collect coins, but I lost my fascination with them not too long after I started doing it.

I used to do that too back in elementary school. Every now and then I might put in a coin or two in the coin book though.

Phantom L said:
I used to collect Angelina Ballerina stuff. My brother was the king of collecting at one point he collected Dr Who cards, pokemon cards, pokemon toys, yugioh cards, gogo's, dinosaur king cards and pokemon toys and most likley other stuff as well.

I have a bunch of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards too, but I don't actively collect them.

Oh, I forgot to mention I also collected Star Wars figures back in middle school and still have them on display. I haven't gotten a new one in a while though.

I used to collect Care Bears (I had a hoard of almost all of them) but then my mom got rid of all except for 3 (Hugs, Tugs, and Funshine Bear).

Besides that, not really other than The Babysitter's Club books (Again, almost all of them.)

And I dunno if it counts, but my friend who's going to college this year had basically all the FR/LG-D/P/Pl Pokémon cards.

Back