Mario Party 9

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
The 29th of May will be one year since the release of Mario Party 8. It's about time they considered a MP9. So, who would be playable? New features, returning features? Many possiblities. Of course, it's going to be on Wii, unless... Mario Party DS 2? Nah, that's a whole other thread. :P

Yeah, but Bowser's the enemy! I mean, without Bowser, how would the Bowser-themed board work? Whatever. I don't even have MP4 or MP5, so I don't know how that worked. I hope they don't break the chain again and leave a 3 year gap like they did with 8. Before that, there was a game every year...

A game every year is CRAZY. I wanna see the playable return of DK.

Garlic Man said:
Yeah, but Bowser's the enemy! I mean, without Bowser, how would the Bowser-themed board work? Whatever. I don't even have MP4 or MP5, so I don't know how that worked. I hope they don't break the chain again and leave a 3 year gap like they did with 8. Before that, there was a game every year...

But you could unlock Bowser when you finish story mode.

If Bowser was playable, what would become of the Bowser spaces?

Well, they could replace them with Bowser Jr. spaces...

SiFi said:
A game every year is CRAZY. I wanna see the playable return of DK.

Yeah, I want DK back too. I still remember Mario Party. The original 6: :mario: :luigi: :wario: :dk: :yoshi: :peach:

They'll probably add half the roster of MKW.

PaperStriker said:

Yeah, I was about to say... Will Rosalina be in Mario Party 9? It would be cool if she will be. But somehow, I don't think Funky's gonna make it. :P

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:

Yeah, I was about to say... Will Rosalina be in Mario Party 9? It would be cool if she will be. But somehow, I don't think Funky's gonna make it. :P
Luma will be playable. Koopa and Shy Guy, too (hopefully).

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:

Luma will be playable. Koopa and Shy Guy, too (hopefully).
Luma? Do you think she's major enough to be in there? I mean, that would be like a Pianta in a Mario Party game... of course, Piantas were in Super Star Baseball, so... Lumas in Sluggers? Nah. :P

I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa, shy guy, a lakitu, and a return of DK. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen    ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :)  can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right

mario#1fan said:
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa :koopa:, shy guy, a lakitu :lakitu:, and a return of DK :dk:. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :) can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right
Hammer bro's voice in MP8 was really high-pitched... which was probably a trait that was from Mario Strikers. Anyway, they need to have Rosalina. ;)

Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa :koopa:, shy guy, a lakitu :lakitu:, and a return of DK :dk:. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :) can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right
Hammer bro's voice in MP8 was really high-pitched... which was probably a trait that was from Mario Strikers. Anyway, they need to have Rosalina. ;)
Hammer Bro.'s voice in MSC was WINFUL!!

I hate Rosalina, but her chances of appearing in more spin-offs is very likely. ;_;

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

I hate Rosalina, but her chances of appearing in more spin-offs is very likely. ;_;
You hate Rosalina?! Well, everybody has opinions. For instanse, I hate Baby Daisy/Adult Dasiy. But yeah, Rosalina's likely to return in spin-off games to come.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

You hate Rosalina?! Well, everybody has opinions. For instanse, I hate Baby Daisy/Adult Dasiy. But yeah, Rosalina's likely to return in spin-off games to come.
Yeah, Rosalina kinda annoys me. She both looks and is emo. =_=

Though I do like how she looks like she's from Final Fantasy. :)

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Emo?! How so? You mean the hair? If she were Emo, she would've dyed it black by now. And she would have slitted wrists. I think Baby Daisy is Emo, lol.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Emo?! How so? You mean the hair? If she were Emo, she would've dyed it black by now. And she would have slitted wrists. I think Baby Daisy is Emo, lol.
Her backstory. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Her backstory? About her and the Lumas? How is that Emo? :-/

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

The part about her mother. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:
What happens again? Refresh my memory (Haven't played it since last December :P). Does she die, or go away, or something?

The part about her mother. :-\

if anyone or anything in all of the marioverse is emo, it is bowser and his koopalings.

cuz I am a friend with and emo. I know what emo is unlike you people who think it's the step before goth.

Back