Mario Party 9

Well, no, He's the one that's your enemy during story mode. So he's like the bad guy trying to screw up your chance of winning while playing. But he just plays a normal CPU.

Because he acts like a regular CPU. They don't program him to act different. I mean, his aim is to get more ministars than you so beating bowser to get more ministars is just another way to get more ministars.

Godot said:
Hopefully I'll be getting this game soon. The game looks very good, but I really don't like the fact that minigames aren't played after every turn.
That kind of got me. I hope that's not the thing that turns my sister and brother off and then I'm stuck to play with CPUs all the time

New Super Mario said:
Godot said:
Hopefully I'll be getting this game soon. The game looks very good, but I really don't like the fact that minigames aren't played after every turn.
That kind of got me. I hope that's not the thing that turns my sister and brother off and then I'm stuck to play with CPUs all the time
They will still be a good amount of Minigames in each game. Don't worry.

Smashgoom202 said:
A nice review of the game:

No it is not. It was a very average review (in terms of score). Most other reviews right now have a score of 8/10.

Am I the only one reminded of Mario Party Advance with the whole car thing....only done RIGHT?

Apparently GAME (UK store) have not stoked Mario Party 9 or Mass Effect 3. I have also been hearing news about game are going to crash soon.

Back