Mario Party 9

I dot think his LM look would fit for a cheerful happy Mario Party like game. A gloomy scary kind of game like Luigis Manson itself would fit it.

So I'm fine with this look.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I dot think his LM look would fit for a cheerful happy Mario Party like game. A gloomy scary kind of game like Luigis Manson itself would fit it.

I agree, even though I like his other look better, it just wouldn't fit

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Bring back the epic awesomeness of wrestling Boswer with a Mega Mushroom! MP4 anyone?
Mega and Mini-Mushroms were what I hated most about that game... sometimes. Although I have to admit, when I DID find myself Mega-sized and fighting Bowser, it was pretty intense.

New Super Mario said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:

I agree, even though I like his other look better, it just wouldn't fit
Check the website he has his MK:DD/SM64DS look. Now the game looks a lot better than other Mario parties

It started... A lot of gameplay videos on the web. :P Beware, lots of spoilers too. :boo:

I didn't see all the videos because of the spoilers, but the parts I saw I really liked it.

I think I going to have to wait another week because I am going to London tomorrow. my brother is coming then.

When I also play story mode, I am going to keep restarting until I get four characters playing.

The mini games look so amazing (Video previews in subscriptions on YouTube) so I can definitely say it will Be better than MP8

YoshiGo99 said:
What does Bowser's Station look like? Anyone found out yet?
Yes last night:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=8y2-JPkwRys[/youtube]
A lot of six's where rolled in this video just to warn you.

Boss battles look like fun, though I just saw the Whomp one, and I have to say, any mini-games who's winner is based on "luck" more than anything else need to die in a pit. :mad:

Hopefully I'll be getting this game soon. The game looks very good, but I really don't like the fact that minigames aren't played after every turn.

Back