Mario Party 9

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:
where did you get those cool thingies in your signatures? o_O
Uniju's the only one who can make 'em right. Beg him and he may show mercy on your soul and deliver unto you a cool name thingy.
They should have a cool name like "Geosigs" -- a combination of geometry and signature. :D

On-topic: It'd be cool if Kamek was a playable character, rather than some stupid orb or not-quite-a-boss boss.

# That's a good idea.
# Maybe they'll end up with a generic Magikoopa if there are generic enemies as guys in MSS...
Generic Magikoopa = Kamek?

Wait, I'm confused... they're distinct characters in the Japanese games, but sometimes they have the same name in English...

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:
Uniju's the only one who can make 'em right. Beg him and he may show mercy on your soul and deliver unto you a cool name thingy.
They should have a cool name like "Geosigs" -- a combination of geometry and signature. :D

On-topic: It'd be cool if Kamek was a playable character, rather than some stupid orb or not-quite-a-boss boss.

# That's a good idea.
# Maybe they'll end up with a generic Magikoopa if there are generic enemies as guys in MSS...
#Thx.
# That's possible; they almost put a Magikoopa in MK64.

Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.
Yeah I saw him in the Beta Screenshot.

Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

I didn't know that.. I heard that Rosalina was also a beta AT in Brawl, is this correct?

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

I didn't know that.. I heard that Rosalina was also a beta AT in Brawl, is this correct?
That is correct. (but rather off-topic)

On: Eventually, people will forget about the abruptly stopped series, and won't even notice it stopped; 5 years from now, they'll casually discuss with a friend "Wait... whatever happened to Mario Party after 8 came out?", not realizing that ithe series had slowly, stealthily, died.

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

On: Eventually, people will forget about the abruptly stopped series, and won't even notice it stopped; 5 years from now, they'll casually discuss with a friend "Wait... whatever happened to Mario Party after 8 came out?", not realizing that ithe series had slowly, stealthily, died.

sorry about that, I just was curious since we were on the topic of "Characters that didn't make it into ---- game"

I just remember how epic MP 2 was, I wish they would release it for the VC

Toadbert101 said:
Doubt Im gonna get this, I never have anyone to play Mario Party with. And the cpus are kinda cheap when you only play with them.

I second this, the only MP games that never seemed bias were MP2 and whichever one for the game cube had the sun and moon

Toadbert101 said:
Doubt Im gonna get this, I never have anyone to play Mario Party with. And the cpus are kinda cheap when you only play with them.
Aw, does Toadbert have no fwends? (j/k)

Meh, I'd play against CPUs anyway. Minigames are fun.

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Aw, does Toadbert have no fwends? (j/k)

Meh, I'd play against CPUs anyway. Minigames are fun.

Sorta.
I liked the Survival Road mini-game thing from Mario Party 6.

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

Uhm, I don't think we will forget about it as long as this thread goes on, dontcha think?

King Panda said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

Uhm, I don't think we will forget about it as long as this thread goes on, dontcha think?

people - The general public

We are but a handful of fans.

Rosalina Spalko said:
King Panda said:
Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:

# That's a good idea.
#Thx.

people - The general public

We are but a handful of fans.
Peachycakes said:
dad said that Mr. Miyamoto is working on it
Plus spam bumps topics.

Mr. Yellow said:
Mario Party 9 should be a remake of Mario Party 3
Three times Three equals Nine

Maybe it should NOT be a remake, as some guy thought a DK:JB wiimake was a new DK game in 2D...

Lario said:
Mr. Yellow said:

Maybe it should NOT be a remake, as some guy thought a DK:JB wiimake was a new DK game in 2D...

So then Mario party 16 would be based off of MP 4? MP 25 off of MP 5? MP 36 off of MP 6? MP 49 off of MP 7?
MP 64 off of N64/MP 8? MP 81 off of MP 9? MP100 off of MP 10? :)

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Mr. Yellow said:

So then Mario party 16 would be based off of MP 4? MP 25 off of MP 5? MP 36 off of MP 6? MP 49 off of MP 7?

Summary: Mario Party n2 should be a remake of Mario Party n, or Mario Party n should be a remake of Mario Party √n

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Mr. Yellow said:

Summary: Mario Party n2 should be a remake of Mario Party n, or Mario Party n should be a remake of Mario Party √n
LOL @ the "MP 64 off of N64/MP 8?" bit

NO remakes! If there were remakes of MP games they should keep their old titles.

Back