MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests!)

Pearl said:
can i have a glorious waluigi image of glorious waluiginess, pls?

k0AglRL.png

(ignore macaulay culkin)

Speedy Yoshi said:
Make a picture of Koopa, Yoshi, Mario and Peach walking through times square, the twist? The billboards have a mix of many of my requests (Wario, Bowser Jr., Bulbasaur, Daisy and Squirtle in some billboards) and Wario's car flipped over with fire coming out of it

WTw3pCr.jpg

Can I get a picture of me and Batman in Tokyo?

see if you can Godzilla in there too

THAT ONE?!!

*looks back and forth between the Godzilla and the angry GalacticPetey*

Aye, that one!

Radagast the Brown said:
Can I get a picture of me and Batman in Tokyo?

see if you can Godzilla in there too

T9viJYn.png

Could you make a pic of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in their Goo Goo Buggy chasing Wario away? Oh and there's a Donkey Kong head with wings in the background too. Nothing too complex, eh?

Baby Luigi said:
Could you make a pic of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in their Goo Goo Buggy chasing Wario away? Oh and there's a Donkey Kong head with wings in the background too. Nothing too complex, eh?

ZplNsWE.png

So, I was screwing around in GIMP last night, and I thought this came out pretty cool:

xNzLBva.png

Believe it or not, save for the flames in the background, everything else you see here (the ripples, swirls, etc) was made from the SSB4 artwork of Villager. I inverted the color on most of them, though.

Super Luigi! Number one! said:
Best Image ever :D (Hey MCS!)

Thanks! And hi! :)

Can you make me a picture of Waluigi owning his opponents in an original Mario Party minigame? (Just make one up, I don't care what it is. Also the opponents can by any Mario characters as well)

New-Super-Mario-Bros-Wii-nintendo-9133463-1024-768.jpg

Can you replace Mario, Luigi, Yellow Toad, and Blue Toad with Roserade, Boo, Petey Piranha wearing President Clothes, and Dark Star? And replace the "Mario" word with "Roserade".

Do a picture of Koopa at a small village stealing money from Wario's laundrette company and driving a laundrette van to escape.

itt: people ignore MCS's original art and continue to request things

Squidward Tentacles said:
Can you make me a picture of Waluigi owning his opponents in an original Mario Party minigame? (Just make one up, I don't care what it is. Also the opponents can by any Mario characters as well)

No thanks, I'm not good at making original stuff like that.

Master Boo said:
New-Super-Mario-Bros-Wii-nintendo-9133463-1024-768.jpg

Can you replace Mario, Luigi, Yellow Toad, and Blue Toad with Roserade, Boo, Petey Piranha wearing President Clothes, and Dark Star? And replace the "Mario" word with "Roserade".

The image is broken.

Also, for someone who's gone forever, you sure are making a bit of requests here.

MCS said:
Believe it or not, save for the flames in the background, everything else you see here (the ripples, swirls, etc) was made from the SSB4 artwork of Villager. I inverted the color on most of them, though.

That is pretty impressive, were they all this? Or did you use multiple different pictures for it?

MCS said:
No thanks, I'm not good at making original stuff like that.
OK, can you do Waluigi with with a large hammer, playing whack-a-mole with three random Mario characters as the moles?

Squidward Tentacles said:
OK, can you do Waluigi with with a large hammer, playing whack-a-mole with three random Mario characters as the moles?

qyFhKDi.png

Speedy Yoshi said:
Do a picture of Koopa at a small village stealing money from Wario's laundrette company and driving a laundrette van to escape.

TbsUMSQ.png

Tentomon said:
MCS said:

That is pretty impressive, were they all this? Or did you use multiple different pictures for it?

Yeah, they were all that same artwork.

Speedy Yoshi said:
Really? Hating your requesters because they ignore your own art?

Who said I hated my requesters? I don't hate you guys at all, I was just pointing that out. Don't put words into my mouth, please.

Back