Did anything in a Mario game ever make you cry?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Did anything in a Mario game ever make you cry because you felt sad for something that happened to one of the characters?

Nope.

Besides the horrible ost of nsmb series.

So horrible made me flood my house in tears.

Mostly RPGs. Or should we be sad for Yoshi who was kicked into hole in SMB?

Not crying, but the main story of SPM did make me sad.

NO,nothing has even made me sad in a Mario game.

When Timpany (Tippi) died with Blumiere (Bleck).

I cried when you died in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness, and when your partner was really sad on the beach, crying because (s)he was thinking about you.

FLUDD's death. :'( [size=5pt]I know he was repaired, but him being one of my favorite Mario partners, the damage had already been done.

I cried when Princess Peach got kidnapped in NSMB2. I just... I wasn't expecting it! How could Bowser do such a horrible, wretched thing?

Nabber said:
I cried when Princess Peach got kidnapped in NSMB2. I just... I wasn't expecting it! How could Bowser do such a horrible, wretched thing?
I laughed.

FireEevee said:
Nabber said:
I laughed.
who didn't

but really, never cried, although a few moments have made me sad (mostly when I lose over and over and over and have already used up all my anger, I then resort to sadness)

Herobrine said:
Stargatedalek said:
Herobrine said:
At one point for some reason I felt bad for Fracktail (I have no idea why).
for having that name :P

ha ha ha

He died. For some reason I was unhappy about that. He was a boss in SPM in case you didn't know.
yah, I hate it when awesome boses die and we then have to settle fro the sadly invincible Bowser

That isn't it. Fracktail was a robot dragon guardian, who was about to let mario through when he gets hacked by Dimentio that was hacked and turned evil. He was awesome, but that isn't the main reason. When he died he told mario to continue on his journey.

Mario Tennis Open nearly made me cry for having Baby Mario and Baby Peach but no Baby Luigi. I cried mentally.

Nabber said:
I'd cry if these comments are from Daisy who Miyamoto never gave any chance in any prologue.

Herobrine said:
That isn't it. Fracktail was a robot dragon guardian, who was about to let mario through when he gets hacked by Dimentio that was hacked and turned evil. He was awesome, but that isn't the main reason. When he died he told mario to continue on his journey.
That actually was a rather sad scene.

Not crying sad though.

Dorayaki said:
Nabber said:
I'd cry if these comments are from Daisy who Miyamoto never gave any chance in any prologue.
wasn't Daisy the only one other then Mario to ever beat Bowser as part of storyline, (Mario party 3)? I'm just curious...

Stargatedalek said:
Dorayaki said:
Nabber said:
wasn't Daisy the only one other then Mario to ever beat Bowser as part of storyline, (Mario party 3)? I'm just curious...

Spin-off games don't exist I'm sorry

Back